RPGM [Translation Request]専業主婦の浮気生活/RJ01110616

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I did an MTL translation of this game, however, I couldn't see any H-scenes, I don't know what happened. That's why I didn't even publish it here on the website. If you want to test it, let me know.

Medieval Genie

Dec 14, 2023
I did an MTL translation of this game, however, I couldn't see any H-scenes, I don't know what happened. That's why I didn't even publish it here on the website. If you want to test it, let me know.
Did it Machine Translate some of the code and try to open wrong filenames or something?

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Did it Machine Translate some of the code and try to open wrong filenames or something?
To be honest, I don't even know how I fixed the mistakes lol. I tried everything until one moment it worked, I think I couldn't translate certain dialogues, as this was causing an error in the game

Medieval Genie

Dec 14, 2023
To be honest, I don't even know how I fixed the mistakes lol. I tried everything until one moment it worked, I think I couldn't translate certain dialogues, as this was causing an error in the game
Then if you have a partial translation that works, it would be nice if we could try it.

Reactions: Sgt028

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Here is my MTL translation of the game. The game runs well, but I couldn't access any h-scenes, they simply don't appear on the screen. If you want to try it, let me know if it works! There will be some grammatical errors as my first language is not English.

Download ENG MTL: