Unity None [Translation Request] 巨人の秘宝 -The Giant's Treasure- [Monster-ken]

Mar 8, 2018
Seems like only #664 and newer can work with this game. Both of those versions however do not work with the current release of AutoTranslator plugin as they never are able to load the plugin. MelonLoader manages to load the plugin but there's a problem with the translation where it stops translating after only one word..

Might have to wait for an update to AutoTranslator to get this one translated :(
Fudge.. I knew something was wrong when i tried my whole arsenal of translation stuff and nothing didn't work, oh well thanks for clarifying that! ;D

Sep 20, 2022
Seems like only #664 and newer can work with this game. Both of those versions however do not work with the current release of AutoTranslator plugin as they never are able to load the plugin. MelonLoader manages to load the plugin but there's a problem with the translation where it stops translating after only one word..

Might have to wait for an update to AutoTranslator to get this one translated :(

Information for those who are smarter than me and can possibly figure out this problem: MelonLoader seems to be able to read the text but google translate is denying the request and returning null translation responses (chinese version). I used the default parameters for the GoogleTranslateV2 setting.

Error msg:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fregreger
Apr 10, 2018
Hmm... It is indeed weird. In their previous games, you can just slap melonloader onto it and call it a day. This time it doesn't work.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I found the latest version on hentaibedta.

But like everyone else, I can't get the auto-translator to work.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
in version 1.6 new hcg should be added...at least that's what the developer says...if I understand correctly, 1.6 should come out on Wednesday.( i used google translate for the site)
here the link of the developer

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
in version 1.6 new hcg should be added...at least that's what the developer says...if I understand correctly, 1.6 should come out on Wednesday.( i used google translate for the site)
here the link of the developer
Unfortunately dlsite's update info didn't mention any new content added with 1.6 only bugfixes. Perhaps 1.7 might be the update with the defeat CGs

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
This game (v1.6) can be hooked with the following H-code (tested using Textractor x64 5.2.0):
HQ14+-1C@19073F0:GameAssembly.dll

The best hook tracks the text displayed on screen, which means that the line is repeated each time a character is displayed. This makes MTL basically useless (it'll translate every line multiple times and garble them together), but it works ok for word lookup if you know JP. Shout out if you have a better hook that only captures the final result, or if there's a way to make the entire line display all at once.

I chose Hard difficulty and the exploration phases are quickly getting annoying. Should I restart on Normal difficulty to avoid time-consuming kiting and grind?

Also, DLsite has a new Steam-like client "Nest" that appears to have an auto-update feature. Seems neat. I'll have to see how it works when this game gets its next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: FintheSheep