Others [Translation Request] [None] Netotteya [v1.0] [Youkaitamanokoshi] [Netorase/Cuckold]

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
how do you extract text? gonna try to mtl this thing and make edits so its understandable. also any one else getting the scene error in the beggining? cause i have a head ache n its not doing me good.

Reactions: Papá Tejón

nobiro

Feb 6, 2018
how do you extract text? gonna try to mtl this thing and make edits so its understandable. also any one else getting the scene error in the beggining? cause i have a head ache n its not doing me good.
I was also having this problem, even though your pc has already changed the location to Japan, you still need to install this program to be able to run the game.

Regarding the text extraction, there is a textcrator tutorial video, very easy, I started playing for it. . it's bad, but at least you can understand something.

sorry for the bad english, and if i broke any of the community rules excuse me too, this is my first post.

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
thank you. ill use my imagination to fix what text i can cause yeaaaaa.... also i want to upload a CG but dont know how. idk where to ask about this but im asking here lol sorry
edit:
ok so i saw the textstractor tutorial but i want to edit the text files so when you play the game its written in english.
will i need to learn coding or something of the sort?

Last edited:

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
obviously not if im asking how to extract text from an engine that i know nothing about. not to mention that i dont know how to determine what engine it is. dont get me wrong. i want to work on this. i just need to be able to freely edit text like in translator+ for rpgm games.

zashe7861

Sep 14, 2018
I'd like help with finding out this engine if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be easier to make a translation if i knew how to identify this thing. A helping hand would be appreciated.

Reactions: haif alhajraf