Unity Partial [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
guys, does anyone know if English here can somehow be translated into another language in XUnity.AutoTranslator?

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
yes you can change in AutoTranslatorConfig.ini not from english(translated) but from source language
I mean for it to just translate the English that is being updated in the thread here in russian (for example). Not from Japanese, but specifically English. I apologize if there are any misunderstandings, Deepl may have poorly translated my thoughts

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
I mean for it to just translate the English that is being updated in the thread here in russian (for example). Not from Japanese, but specifically English. I apologize if there are any misunderstandings, Deepl may have poorly translated my thoughts
oh yes just edit the english part from the file _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt located \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text . make sure to backup the original _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt file.

Reactions: DarkFoxing

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

It looks like English will be available soon, since they added a language selection function.
But we still have to wait, but at least it's progress.

Reactions: leastdevotee

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024

It looks like English will be available soon, since they added a language selection function.
But we still have to wait, but at least it's progress.
sadly no . they have no plan for english YET(already ask on their post btw). they add cn since many people request to add cn in their game. i mean we can just request on their blog post (ci-en) site to add english . more people request it more result we got

Last edited:

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
it seem the old translation didn't work on ver 1.2.3 (partially). that weird it just sometime fixed itself

Last edited:

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
here ver 1.2.3 if the text is still in japanese open consol via ALT+0 and click reload if not encounter this bug congrats. also forget to put demozaic dll.
|

Last edited:

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
Is there a pause in this game? No matter what buttons I press, the time is still running

Upd. Looks like it's enough to just minimize the game

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
got extra girl DLC there?? btw I grab newest from here. The 1.2.3 and run the game but freakin CMD just stuck there like not loading at all. I been quit and try for couple of times then try run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and run one more time still no luck til I launch again now it loading but it spamming error in the end

Screenshot 2024-09-23 232146.png
everything still in Japan and game on C disk and tired reboot reload

Last edited:

sigitp

Apr 19, 2024
got extra girl DLC there?? btw I grab newest from here. The 1.2.3 and run the game but freakin CMD just stuck there like not loading at all. I been quit and try for couple of times then try run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and run one more time still no luck til I launch again now it loading but it spamming error in the end

View attachment 4063296
everything still in Japan and game on C disk and tired reboot reload
dlc is on ithink this is the problem 1727150459611.png

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I tried nuke Reipacker folders then grab new one from github which literally 2 week ago version but it still the same error. What else i can do?

Last edited: