Others None [Translation Request]理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~[RJ01104619][cat 3]

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
hmm... ,do you have dlc file bro ??
As far i know the DLC is in testing and not out for the public if you mean about the other girl and no i don't have it. About the DLC the "cat 3" did say it's in testing you can read about it on ci-en and his page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Casterarc

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
This is going to be good shame we need to wait for it we can do cowgirl and maybe more also there was some talk about the DLC coming soon the dev need to change some game code for it to work stable hope he does it soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
I've translated most if not all of the dialogue, you'd still need the BepinEX for the UI translation since the UI is not a solid image. I've also included my BepinEX file for some substitutions for it's automatic translation. I also made my copy uncensored but Idk if the resource asset included here contained the shaders I edited to make it uncensored. Try it and see if it works for you guys.

Extract all these in the main game folder, overwrite if prompted but make sure you create a backup of your game files first. This is for v1.1.0 02.jpg

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
I've translated most if not all of the dialogue, you'd still need the BepinEX for the UI translation since the UI is not a solid image. I've also included my BepinEX file for some substitutions for it's automatic translation. I also made my copy uncensored but Idk if the resource asset included here contained the shaders I edited to make it uncensored. Try it and see if it works for you guys.

Extract all these in the main game folder, overwrite if prompted but make sure you create a backup of your game files first. This is for v1.1.0 View attachment 3447811
So you translated the game BepinEX and did fix the UI translation to fit the boxes right? If i am not mistaken if not there was already an translation with BepinEX?

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
So you translated the game BepinEX and did fix the UI translation to fit the boxes right? If i am not mistaken if not there was already an translation with BepinEX?
no I translated only the dialogue manually, BepinEX is still need for the UI text since it's not a solid object and still uses japanese text from the game.