RPGM [Translation request] NTR Escape – My Double Cucked GF

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why have you posted this link?:oops:
Because your link it's not for the game. It's probably for the dev blog and it's not what people wants (or who will do the translation). You need to put the link to the DLSite page of the game, not the dev himself.

Reactions: cedr777
Aug 14, 2017
Because your link it's not for the game. It's probably for the dev blog and it's not what people wants (or who will do the translation). You need to put the link to the DLSite page of the game, not the dev himself.
Thank you!:happyblush Done

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
If you want a NTR game here a translated one
NorzZ already finished that? there's no update on ulmf :ForeverAlone:. Can you confirm if it's fully translated?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Young Wife Souffle full Translation Patch
It's not the real patch. Read again the post. If you want to play the game with lots of mistakes here and there, feel free to do so, but here personally speaking, we will post the one that will be release after finishing the proofreading by someone else.

Hambo

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone have a different link for that young wife souffle game? Seems like the one provided doesn't lead to it anymore.

Jan 29, 2018
It's not the real patch. Read again the post. If you want to play the game with lots of mistakes here and there, feel free to do so, but here personally speaking, we will post the one that will be release after finishing the proofreading by someone else.
I know that, but this patch is enough for me