Others None [Translation Request] NTR Homestay 2 [ANIM.teamMM]

Iskandria

Feb 18, 2021
Added a new download links

Both need a crack, so no change there.

ggg21201

May 1, 2017
+1111111111111

Love the description. I haven't played the first one yet, but already I'm thinking that Chad Danny sounds like he needs to have a whole ongoing series dedicated to him.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
When I download the crack, my computer starts screaming that it found a 'tiggre!plock' trojan. Is this a false positive?

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
+1111111111111

Love the description. I haven't played the first one yet, but already I'm thinking that Chad Danny sounds like he needs to have a whole ongoing series dedicated to him.
The first one is translated and I think has to be the best, if not, top 2 NTR game/VN I've come across.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
Added a new download links

Both need a crack, so no change there.
I'm having a hard time understanding what goes where. I extracted everything into one folder and put the 'macho2_patch_190830' and crack folders in there as well. I used a Japanese local emulator to open the installer. I only know basic hiragana, so I just clicked the options that said 'install', which tended to be the top options in the installer. I hit an option in the middle with the glowing green star, too.

After the install, I put the macho.exe from the crack archive into the folder and replaced it. I'm just not sure what to do with the files in 'macho2_patch_190830' and '2j667Ufv'.

Any help would be appreciated

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
you said 2, what's the other one?
It's Summer Shattering, for me. No lenghty dialogue to skip through, no combat or grindy gameplay loop, just straight H content with grade A sound effects and audio. It combines NTR with Voyeurism, which is my favourite combo, too.