Unity [Translation Request] NTR House (kegani laboratory)

1unrhex4

Nov 4, 2017
I have save file that full gallery unlocked (for ver 1.51) and want to share it for who only want to see scenes.
You need to copy file to "C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\LocalLow\KeganiLab"
You may want your save files so backup them before changing files.

Note: If gallery is bugged, Load save5. That save is right before the end of the game. After you kill the boss select left option to unlock gallery.

View attachment NtrHouse.rar

Last edited:

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see this game get a quality translation. I played it a bit with the machine translation and it's actually not bad, the card game system isn't the worst I've seen, in fact I have to prefer it to the generic RPG-maker combat.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
would love to see a proper translation. With machine one I don't understand a thing. Like what is the quest and what is happening.

Reactions: lexlutha

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
The artwork for this game is great! shame I cant figure out how to save it so that i can try different routes without starting from the begining.

Reactions: lexlutha

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The artwork for this game is great! shame I cant figure out how to save it so that i can try different routes without starting from the begining.
It does Auto-save up to the last action. As for routes there's really only three. The "happy ending" which is the girl of your choice and you live happily ever after that's all it says, the Lord gets both girls, or they get stolen. Haven't seen whether or not if they get a lover there's a different ending other than the lord harem ending, and the Council Member assembly didn't change anything at all other than confirming a Lord Ending (no idea why, I courted Lydia didn't let the lord touch her at all except the council member taking her)