RPGM [Translation Request]NTR! Kamikaze Baseball! / 寝取られ!神風ベースボール [RJ324792][たぬきハウス]

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I did manage a very rough mtl with translator++ but its for the old version. Does anyone have the updated version?

Enryuu

Jul 5, 2018
heloo everyone.. i just want give a some sort announcement about the translation..
so i get graduated from my college and get employ as cook in a hotel a month ago, during that time the project got delayed for 2-3 weeks and i got some missing context (majority/especially in h scene because i never play them before). so i can't promise got best quality translation in h scene. and since im currently working.. i will got slow process in this project but hey the good news i still continue the project and for dlc i will thinking about it later after i finish the project. if someone want the translation++ data i can provide via personal message...
Jeff

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
The fact that you went through major events in your life and still updated us about this little project at all is quite amazing, good luck and I hope you have fun in your new environment, dear random internet perv

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
Do you mind me asking if you are translating the old version or the new version?
i believe there is already an mtl for the old version on page 2. Still looking for the updated version, by the way!
Edit: might have found it , although i can't download it for some reason.

Nightmarelove

Mar 8, 2021
btw i had a question here.can the mc get atleast 1 girl for himself or ...?
edit : looks like its available in the new version where u can click on the gem in ur room and can see ending(love route ig?) for each heroine.

Last edited: