RPGM [Translation Request]NTR Knightess Leti - Magical Remote Viewing [wandowando]

SaveTheData

May 31, 2020
If nobody has picked this one up yet, I don't mind translating this game, or NTR games in general (hell, I already have THIS one on my DLsite account anyway).

But, check out my previous translations and let me know if you guys are okay with my style of translation.
Zansenki Exuer demo (futa content):
Bewitched ~Witches of Lemuria demo:

If you are, please let me know your preferences in regards to the following:
Honorifics: would you prefer to see -chan -sama, etc. or keep it fully westernized.
Onomatopoeia: translated or kept the same (e.g.: シコシコ --> "*shiko, shiko*" or "*rub, rub*"

I usually attempt to contact developers so that the translation/patch can be uploaded into the official release, but it's unlikely that's going to be possible with ワンドワンド (or まぜ, even), so it's likely I'll just upload the files onto Rapidgator or something.

Anyway, let me know if this game has been picked up by somebody already, as well as whether you guys are okay with me picking it up along with your translation preferences.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
If nobody has picked this one up yet, I don't mind translating this game, or NTR games in general (hell, I already have THIS one on my DLsite account anyway).

But, check out my previous translations and let me know if you guys are okay with my style of translation.

Honorifics: would you prefer to see -chan -sama, etc. or keep it fully westernized.
Onomatopoeia: translated or kept the same (e.g.: シコシコ --> "*shiko, shiko*" or "*rub, rub*"

I usually attempt to contact developers so that the translation/patch can be uploaded into the official release, but it's unlikely that's going to be possible with ワンドワンド (or まぜ, even), so it's likely I'll just upload the files onto Rapidgator or something.

Anyway, let me know if this game has been picked up by somebody already, as well as whether you guys are okay with me picking it up along with your translation preferences.
I don't know if someone started working on it yet, but I wouldn't mind if you picked it up. o:

halobeastman

Dec 27, 2020

I don't think anyone is translating this, so you're free to do so if you're still interested.