RPGM None [Translation Request] NTR Magician Wisteria ~I have no choice but to break my childhood friend's curse~ [RJ318096] [Aoi Laboratory]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
S1.jpg
ENG Title: NTR Magician Wisteria ~I have no choice but to break my childhood friend's curse~ [Aoi Laboratory]
JP Title: NTR魔術師ウィステリア ~幼馴染の呪いを解くためには仕方がないんだ~ [ ]
DLCode: RJ318096
LINK: , ,
MultiLink: , (MultiLink Slow)
Full Gallery Save
View attachment [RJ318096] - Gallery save.7z
Circle
Support the circleYou can also support with DL Points
Release date
Update informationJul/04/2021
Series name
Author
Scenario
Illustration
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size440.78MB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

• (383.31MB)
Product summary
introduction
Wisteria lost 90% of her MP in order to suppress the progression of the curse of her fiancée's [childhood friend] who had protected her.
Amidst the fatigue of her MP, the [Doctor] continues speaking.
``In order to completely lift the curse, I need materials that can be obtained from the bosses of the four dungeons.'' She
was planning to conquer the dungeon with her [childhood friend], but she lost MP and had to do it alone. .
Still, I will accomplish it.
All for the sake of a happy married life with my [childhood friend]――

How to play the game
When Wisteria conquers a dungeon, he follows the steps of
``make preparations'' → conquer the dungeon → report to the guild → move on to the next dungeon . If you prepare everything and challenge the dungeon, you will be able to conquer it without any difficulty, but in order to "prepare" you must comply with the demands of the men. However, if you challenge a dungeon without any "preparation", you won't be able to compete.

System
A battle in a dungeon will end in an instant as you consume your Action Power just by coming into contact with an enemy.
(The boss fight will be a normal RPG style battle.)

[Action Power] is a value displayed as a gauge in the upper left corner, and
when it reaches 0, you will automatically retreat to the outside of the dungeon.
The maximum value is determined by the total MP of the party, and
there are two recovery methods: ``returning to town and resting at an inn'' and ``using ether.''

To begin with, exploring dungeons on your own is reckless.
Let's advance the strategy by borrowing the power of various people.
If you add a [neighbor] to your party, your [action power] will increase, and it will also be useful as a fighting force when fighting bosses.
If you use the level-up medicine prescribed by the [Doctor], you can expect to raise Wisteria's status.
If you have [Alchemist] Ether, you can recover [Action Power] in the dungeon.
If you rest at the [Inn], your HP, MP, and [Action] will fully recover.
If you cooperate with the [Equipment Shop], you will receive equipment that increases your maximum MP ([Action Power]).
However, borrowing power naturally requires a price.
If you have too many erotic experiences, you may not be satisfied with your childhood friend.

Character
wisteria
The heroine of this work
A confident female magician who speaks like a man.
Her [childhood friend] was the first time she dated a man, and of course her first experience was with [her childhood friend].
[Childhood friend]
Wisteria's childhood friend and her fiancé.
Protect Wisteria in [Dungeon of the Beginning] and receive her curse
She may seem timid and indecisive, but she is strong at heart.
She is secretly worried about being short and uncircumcised.
【neighbor】
A veteran explorer who uses the room next to the main characters' inn.
It's reassuring to be friends, but lecherousness is the downside.
(Event attributes: sexual harassment, actual performance, etc.)
【doctor】
The only doctor in town
He is in charge of treating his [childhood friend] and prescribes level-up drugs, but the method of administration is unique.
(Event trend: Anal)
【Alchemist】
An alchemist who can produce ether that restores the energy needed to conquer dungeons.
She asks Wisteria for help due to lack of ether materials and being busy.
(Event trend: Semen drinking)
【inn】
Owner of the inn used by the main characters
This is an essential inn to soothe your tired body after conquering dungeons, but with the intention of renewing her contract, she requests Wisteria's help with "cleaning".
(Event trend: Fellatio)
[Equip shop]
Owner of the only equipment shop in town that sells equipment that increases maximum MP (activity)
They touch everything here and there, claiming that they are measuring to adjust the equipment.
(Event trend: Nipple torture)

volume
・Number of events: 31
・Total number of CGs: 480 (including differences)
Complete with recollection of all scenes

Update information
  • Jul/04/2021Bug fixes1.02 Corrected a bug where players could not progress after handing over the water jewel to the doctor on the second playthrough.
  • May/30/2021Bug fixes1.01 Fixed a bug that prevented entering the second round.
Pics
S1.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg S4.jpg S5.jpg S6.jpg