Wolf RPG Complete Translation Request - NTRed Class Rep Yukino (acerola)

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
this isn't a solution to what I asked.
No, but it's a good point nevertheless. You're unlikely to find help with the old partial translation given that it was abandoned, and everyone is waiting for the proper full translation.

But, if I understand your original question right, then you need to unpack the game first (which creates folders from the wolf files) and then overwrite those folders with the translation stuff. Remember to delete the wolf files after you unpack them, leaving only the new folders in their place. You can find both the unpacker and guides on how to do it online. I don't have time right now to point you in the right direction, sorry.

Mar 18, 2018
No, but it's a good point nevertheless. You're unlikely to find help with the old partial translation given that it was abandoned, and everyone is waiting for the proper full translation.

But, if I understand your original question right, then you need to unpack the game first (which creates folders from the wolf files) and then overwrite those folders with the translation stuff. Remember to delete the wolf files after you unpack them, leaving only the new folders in their place. You can find both the unpacker and guides on how to do it online. I don't have time right now to point you in the right direction, sorry.
Cool, thanks anyways, it's at least a step in the right direction.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough to this game? I played the partially translated version and had a lot of fun but there are events that I have triggered completely by accident, and I have no idea how to trigger them again in a new game. Like "Teacher" CGs, or how to actually trigger the deliquent event.

I'll be grateful for any info about them. Full translation or not, it would be nice to have some guidance for those exact events.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough to this game? I played the partially translated version and had a lot of fun but there are events that I have triggered completely by accident, and I have no idea how to trigger them again in a new game. Like "Teacher" CGs, or how to actually trigger the deliquent event.

I'll be grateful for any info about them. Full translation or not, it would be nice to have some guidance for those exact events.
full translation comes out the 12. Other than that, to trigger the delinquent event your awareness can't be maxed out

Reactions: Badthrow123

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
full translation comes out the 12. Other than that, to trigger the delinquent event your awareness can't be maxed out
But how exactly, that's my main question. Till now I only just stumbled on that event. And does she need to be a virgin?

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
But how exactly, that's my main question. Till now I only just stumbled on that event. And does she need to be a virgin?
As I understand with your awarness not being maxed out just keep going to him. At some point you won't get any new scenes. When that happens on the weekend hang out with her boyfriend (the guy getting cucked). At that point you should get a scene. I think there are two scenes that require you to hangout with her boyfriend to get them

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
As I understand with your awarness not being maxed out just keep going to him. At some point you won't get any new scenes. When that happens on the weekend hang out with her boyfriend (the guy getting cucked). At that point you should get a scene. I think there are two scenes that require you to hangout with her boyfriend to get them
Thanks for the hint. Do you know how to progress as the "Teacher's help"? The girl gets photographed when she's masturbating in a class, and I know there are more scenes to do at school than that and the nurse's office, but I have no idea how to initiate that event.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for the hint. Do you know how to progress as the "Teacher's help"? The girl gets photographed when she's masturbating in a class, and I know there are more scenes to do at school than that and the nurse's office, but I have no idea how to initiate that event.
For that there is a room on the first floor of the school you have to go to. Its been a minute since I've gone to that event though. If its not showing up do the event with the nurse and the guy on the second floor a few times. There might also be an event at the underwear shop (might be getting my games confused on that one though).

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
For that there is a room on the first floor of the school you have to go to. Its been a minute since I've gone to that event though. If its not showing up do the event with the nurse and the guy on the second floor a few times. There might also be an event at the underwear shop (might be getting my games confused on that one though).
Maybe when the official translation comes out on Steam, it will be easier to get some of the events. After all, I suspect the Diary could hold some hints for them.

By the way, how can you get AV1? I get through the Gravioure and AV no problem, but for some reason I have unlocked AV2 and AV3 CGs, while AV1 stays locked. Does she has to be a virgin for that one? There is no option to install the hidden camera after geting Busted, so it can't involve the boyfriend.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Maybe when the official translation comes out on Steam, it will be easier to get some of the events. After all, I suspect the Diary could hold some hints for them.

By the way, how can you get AV1? I get through the Gravioure and AV no problem, but for some reason I have unlocked AV2 and AV3 CGs, while AV1 stays locked. Does she has to be a virgin for that one? There is no option to install the hidden camera after geting Busted, so it can't involve the boyfriend.
versoin 1 of the patch is out.

Reactions: Badthrow123

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
versoin 1 of the patch is out.
Thanks, I installed the patch... and lost all my saves. I'll have to go through the whole game and discover all CGs all over again. Oh well, I was actually re-playing the game with the plus items, but now I'll just roll over the first gameplay with the knowledge I have and then go a different route in the plus game.

Anyway, do you have a way to get AV1 CG?

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks, I installed the patch... and lost all my saves. I'll have to go through the whole game and discover all CGs all over again. Oh well, I was actually re-playing the game with the plus items, but now I'll just roll over the first gameplay with the knowledge I have and then go a different route in the plus game.

Anyway, do you have a way to get AV1 CG?
Sorry not a clue. I just assumed you got them by doing the photo shoot job

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry not a clue. I just assumed you got them by doing the photo shoot job
Okay, back to the deliquent guy. I have cleared his path till the second karaoke night, where he fucks Yukia in front of his buddies, they masturbate to that scene, and deliquent orders Yukina to meet him in the nex free day. I went with your advice and spent the weekend with cucked boyfriend, but I still don't see the guy anywhere.

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
Okay, back to the deliquent guy. I have cleared his path till the second karaoke night, where he fucks Yukia in front of his buddies, they masturbate to that scene, and deliquent orders Yukina to meet him in the nex free day. I went with your advice and spent the weekend with cucked boyfriend, but I still don't see the guy anywhere.
My bad. you have to go to his apartment (the one next to the male protags) before that. Keep going there until you get no more events with him and then do on the dates.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
My bad. you have to go to his apartment (the one next to the male protags) before that. Keep going there until you get no more events with him and then do on the dates.
Good thing I have saved the game just before the second karaoke, so I can easily fix the situation. Still thanks for clarification. Any news on the "Teacher's Help"?

[Edit] For some reason I still lack 2 CGs for "Sex with Shuuhei", namely 2 last ones where Yukina is tied to a desk and taken by his pals. Any hints on getting those?