Developer: Vincent ヴィンセント
Dlsite:

Download link:

1719091375477.png

1719091385616.png 1719091408522.png 1719091418820.png 1719091428572.png

AliBooba

Formerly 'Rayquaxis'
Mar 5, 2020
As a someone that have enjoyed Vincent's previous similar works I find this "game" disappointing, from the fact that he does not include any kind of hint of what you need to do, to once you know what to do the "gameplay" becomes an excuse of a joke.

A translation is not the issue since various Dlsite comments point out the lack of hints as well.

In previous games at least the interaction was you having the patience to hold a hair trigger long enough without any indication on when was enough, this one is just "go here, press Z here, get video". What is the point of using AI to "aid" with the creating process if everything is a lesser product compared to before, from the animations to the interaction.

Anyways here's a list of the things you need to do I found on DlSite:
  1. The first one is to examine the door under the living room, move the husband, and then move to the top left of kitchen.

2. The second one is to enter the living room from the right, examine the toys, go out to the hallway, enter the door on the left of the living room, examine the toys, leave the living room from the left, and go to the kitchen.

3. The third one is to move to the top left of the balcony-like place, move to the bottom right of the hallway, and then go to the kitchen. During this event, if you use the wife as a shield, you will not be found.

4. The fourth one is to check that the husband is cooking, then examine the bed and move to the square under the smartphone.

5. Finally, move directly to the kitchen.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
I find otomi-games less annoying than ryuu so try checking that out. I tried installing bepinex / reipatcher and everything got detected as vertical lines with line break, thus getting the translation for every jap character individually. anyone can teach me how to remove the MTL linebreak?

Chriseus

Jul 27, 2017
As a someone that have enjoyed Vincent's previous similar works I find this "game" disappointing, from the fact that he does not include any kind of hint of what you need to do, to once you know what to do the "gameplay" becomes an excuse of a joke.

A translation is not the issue since various Dlsite comments point out the lack of hints as well.

In previous games at least the interaction was you having the patience to hold a hair trigger long enough without any indication on when was enough, this one is just "go here, press Z here, get video". What is the point of using AI to "aid" with the creating process if everything is a lesser product compared to before, from the animations to the interaction.

Anyways here's a list of the things you need to do I found on DlSite:
  1. The first one is to examine the door under the living room, move the husband, and then move to the top left of kitchen.

2. The second one is to enter the living room from the right, examine the toys, go out to the hallway, enter the door on the left of the living room, examine the toys, leave the living room from the left, and go to the kitchen.

3. The third one is to move to the top left of the balcony-like place, move to the bottom right of the hallway, and then go to the kitchen. During this event, if you use the wife as a shield, you will not be found.

4. The fourth one is to check that the husband is cooking, then examine the bed and move to the square under the smartphone.

5. Finally, move directly to the kitchen.
Thanks for the hints, I had been trying to figure it out, but it was very time wasting, because everytime you got caught, you would have to watch the scenes partially, only for the guy to just appear and give you the game over, and its not like you got some kind of indicator anywhere, that you had to clear some objectives before you were allowed to proceed to the full scene, and there wasn't any way to skip the scenes or dialogues. I don't really like the gallery for this game though, it doesn't let you select the scenes that you want to specifically watch, you basically have to watch all of them in a row and they take some time, and I still have no idea why if they used RPG maker assets, that they didn't just release the game as an executable for RPG maker, but they instead opted to make it a unity game where the auto translator is usually very hit or miss, and had it been an RPG maker executable then we have stuff like MTool that give better translation options, but I ended up having to use an OCR program which made it somewhat tedious to manually translate. I hope that someone manages to rip the animations and make a video, because I don't think that I will ever play the game again just for the particular scenes I liked, and its all because of how clunky the game feels.

imsi12345

Nov 20, 2018
Is there anyway to move the cutscenes along faster? They take very long and the only way to skip it is to change windows.
A simple gallery would've sufficed, hell a folder with just the mp4 would've been enough. Thankfully unity asset extractors exists and the files are not encoded or anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vukhanh165