RPGM None [Translation Request] [NTRRPG⚡] Fault ~ My harem being corrupted by someone I hate ~ (✔️ Bonus audio included) [RJ01104377] [ForestofBicorn]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
s0.jpg
ENG Title: [NTRRPG⚡] Fault ~ My harem being corrupted by someone I hate ~ (✔ Bonus audio included)
JP Title: 【NTRRPG⚡】フォルト~嫌いなやつに堕とされていく僕のハーレム~(✔特典音声付き)
DLCode: RJ01104377
LINK: , , .
MultiLink: , (MultiLink Slow)
Full Save
View attachment RJ01104377 FULL save.7z
Circle
Support the circleYou can also support with DL Points
Release date
Update informationApr/01/2024
Scenario /
Illustration
Voice Actor /
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size1.3GB

Necessary SettingsThe application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

• (321.62MB)
Product summary
Royal harem NTR (or BSS) RPG!!
Albel, an ordinary protagonist like any other story, lives a peaceful life with his childhood friend Aiel and younger sister Uni.
In her ordinary life, Albel's choices change the genre of her story...
登場人物
s1.jpg

Work introduction
s3.jpg

Work introduction
s4.jpg

Work introduction
s5.jpg

Bonus) Binaural audio work included
s6.jpg
Bonus) XX's cuckold report
Update information
  • Apr/01/2024Content addedAdded explanation to Readme
  • Mar/31/2024 Bug fixes typo correction
  • Mar/30/2024Bug fixes1.09 Typo correction
s0.jpg s1.jpg s3.jpg s4.jpg s5.jpg s6.jpg

Last edited:

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Someone posted gameplay in english on , anyone have a clue where english version came from?

Truyeet

Dec 29, 2021
Someone posted gameplay in english on , anyone have a clue where english version came from?
He is using a translator tool. I forgot the name but the uploader mentions it in one of his videos' comments.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Alright I just beat this game and here's the scoop
  • The game is 1 hour & 30 minutes long in a pure run
  • You can do 5-7 battles per day and must avoid low value enemies. (Not a level-up RPG)
  • You have 25 days to make 100,000 gold. The longer you take, the more NTR.
Overall I cannot recommend this game.
The writing is weak, art is okay, and you basically have to self-sabotage to unlock NTR.
Also, if you beat the game, it will not unlock the scenes. So you need a full save.

Reactions: maman_ein

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Considering the rest of their catalogue this may just be made to promote their other ASMR stuff.
Well, the dev asked for feedback on what peoples would like for their next game, so it might be a change of focus.
Even more when all the previous work where ASMR and this one don't have a single voiced line - just heavy moaning in repeat and a couple of 1 - 3 word phrases, obviously from easy to buy (or from previous ASMR work they made ?) material...

Game would have been better if both girls didn't fall so easily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, the sister only got a couple of scene...
There could have been multiple paths (why didn't Yuni steal the MC when Aiel fall instead of joining her, of her own volition, into falling ?). Add the fact that to win (pure love route), you bascially have to get all the money in 10 days, you have to manage to run all the way to the last floor to get the 20k chest to get the best gear asap, then you need to manage to get up to the latest floor you can fight without losing an attempt in the way... (and you have to keep reloading to try and get the best chest from the monster... and redo for the chest content at the end of the day).

Same for the girl log... lot of potential, but it goes from "I love BF / onii-chan and hate NTR-man" to "DICK ! DICK ! DICK !" overnight....

Too bad cause the art is really well made

PS : starting scene could have been made better. I mean, what kind of sane GF agree to be the colateral to a duel when everyone know the BF is way weaker than NTR-man and is bound to fail, and that he doesn't have the money to pay if he lose ?

Last edited: