VN Others [Translation request] Oba Netori ~Otto no Shiranai Midara na Kankei~ [Studio Pork]

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
JP Name: 叔母寝取り ~夫の知らない淫らな関係~
Developer: Studio Pork
VNDB:
DLsite:
Voice: Japanese
Release: 2016-03-27 (Japanese)
Censorship: Yes (Mosaic)
93965.jpg 93968.jpg 1632790940761.png

Feb 9, 2020
Let me tell you something right here and now - Every title from Studio Pork's will be and shall be eventually translated this year or coming next year !!
we could commission it to the same translator who tl'ed the last two titles, tho i dont have cash with me lol

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Our beloved Aunt Reiko, what a sweet woman she is! Really love her... her sweet jealously and tsundere nature makes me love in fall love with her, I already read this VN before and it's really wholesome I say(ahahah)... It's ofcourse in my To-Do-TL list and one day I will definitely TL this for you y'all, love u guys(no homo lmao)..!

Feb 9, 2020
Our beloved Aunt Reiko, what a sweet woman she is! Really love her... her sweet jealously and tsundere nature makes me love in fall love with her, I already read this VN before and it's really wholesome I say(ahahah)... It's ofcourse in my To-Do-TL list and one day I will definitely TL this for you y'all, love u guys(no homo lmao)..!
That's awesome. We're lookin forward to it:love: