Complete [Translation Request] Ochiru Part Tsuma - Toshisita Otoko to no Jouji ni Oboreta Hate ni... [Studio Pork]

Pocketsniffer

Aug 8, 2023
JAP won't stop me to whiff up dat ass! But seriously: Hands down one of the best so far, I can't wait for someone to TL!
EDIT: +1, lol.

zegor

Dec 8, 2017
Hey, first post here. Just wanted to give you a quick update—I'm working on translating this ero novel. It's nothing fancy, but if you're okay with my amateurish translation, hang tight for a couple of months and I'll deliver it to you.

BTW, I could really use some help with Photoshop. I'm not great at it, and I need some editing done. Also, if anyone knows their way around the Kiri-kiri novel game engine, hit me up. I could use your help.
ACTUAL LEGEND

joel-kuneroge

May 17, 2022
Hey, first post here. Just wanted to give you a quick update—I'm working on translating this ero novel. It's nothing fancy, but if you're okay with my amateurish translation, hang tight for a couple of months and I'll deliver it to you.

BTW, I could really use some help with Photoshop. I'm not great at it, and I need some editing done. Also, if anyone knows their way around the Kiri-kiri novel game engine, hit me up. I could use your help.
WORLD HERO

haru93

Dec 6, 2020

Nice