• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] Oide yo! Mizuryuu Kei Land ~Kazoku to Sukebe na Theme Park

LewdyStuffs

Jan 28, 2020
Soooo I looked into translating this because it's one of my fav doujin series. However the game HEAVILY focuses on incest and that's REALLY not my thing so I lost a lot of interest. For those of you hoping the game follows the plot of the hentai animation or the awesome smaller stories of the doujin, you'll probably be disappointed.

monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
Soooo I looked into translating this because it's one of my fav doujin series. However the game HEAVILY focuses on incest and that's REALLY not my thing so I lost a lot of interest. For those of you hoping the game follows the plot of the hentai animation or the awesome smaller stories of the doujin, you'll probably be disappointed.
Damn I was hoping to still read it none the less. Not my thing either but it is Mizuryu Kei his sluts are crazy lol

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
I know a dude that might, but it costs you like 50$ just one game request. He takes alot of requests and its done really quick in a few days !

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
The website with the game and his discord for more infomations you wish to know

Last edited: