RPGM translation request – Ojosama Marin – Nobody Can Stop My Curiosity!! Ver.1.01

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can someone even provide a reasonable source for the latest Japanese version? I find nothing.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Not sure if I would call katfile a reasonable source but thx.

Bad news.
The game's dialogue is stuffed in .sl files so a normal MTL isn't going to work.
Not even a MTL of the menus will work because most of them are picture based.

I have a sl decoder but you can't feed the resulting txt to Translator++, so the only option is manually translating because feeding them directly to google would completely break the formatting.

This is everything translated that is still grabbed by Translator++. To use it you would have to unpack the game first with all decrypter. Also added the sl decoder if someone wants to try to manually translate this. (These tools are not made by me.)

Last edited:
Reactions: smilee2110

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone even provide a reasonable source for the latest Japanese version? I find nothing.
Nyaa torrents has it but it's not heavily seeded. If you happen to get a fast seed it would be better than Katfile.

Nov 9, 2017
...sigh... need a tool that can autotranslate the games without wrecking the in game scripts...

IF anyone knows enough about how the RPG maker scripts work to design a logical pattern to decipher the difference between dialogue and scripts, message me, i am a fairly new software engineer, who would be interested in creating such a thing if no one else already has or working on it..
try Mtool