Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

Metalmatt

Dec 27, 2021
In fact, we do exist. I'm just irritated he doesn't update on Ci-En at all. He must know he has a lot of fans

C00lUs3rN@m3

Jan 12, 2024
Tell me, is the plot of the game finished? I can’t imagine how to get more than 88%.

[ edited ]

Sorry, I didn’t notice that the guide was written a long time ago. Now I'm lost. I've reached maximum progress, but I still can't find the third key... Is the game STILL not finished?

Last edited:

kirakira2222

Dec 17, 2022
ad
Tell me, is the plot of the game finished? I can’t imagine how to get more than 88%.

[ edited ]

Sorry, I didn’t notice that the guide was written a long time ago. Now I'm lost. I've reached maximum progress, but I still can't find the third key... Is the game STILL not finished?
There's no any single key, it's bcz the game still not finished yet. and the card you found is for the computer at the first room

hkhjk

Apr 18, 2020
I've actually never seen that error before. How'd you get it to pop up? Which code were you trying to enter?

There should only be three passcodes you can access: A, A+1, and B. Technically there's a fourth but it's not in the game to my knowledge.
Can anyone help with:

Where can I get code B?
How to enter in the man's toilet, under the Hakasi's Lab?
How to enter in the danger room, near Hibachi 's Lab?
What to do with dog suit?
What to do with Hibachi (step by step, please, because I try many times any methods)

And general: how or what to do with sewer? People says about kitty goo, i think, it in sewer, but how explore =\

I have 86%.

Last edited:

mcHy

Nov 6, 2018
could someone tell me what the newest version of this game is?
I only find the version 2.9.1 March 2023, is there a newer one?