Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

89lolumad89

Nov 18, 2019
1609872147076.png
Genre: RPG, Tentacle, Hypnotism, Vore, WIP
Language: Japanese
Creator's Fantia.jp:

I'm a bit surprised I haven't seen more people mention this game, the artist's style is adorable and the H-scenes are hot. There's no translations that I've been able to find because of that obscurity, I imagine.
Unfortunately the most recent version of the game requires payment to access, which I cannot do and I am partially making this post under the hopes of someone gaining access to the most recent version and sharing a link for it. Any translation of the older versions would be nice however, machine or otherwise.

Version 1.3 Download Page (Free):
Version 2.1 Download Page (Paid):

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
+1

Definetly gonna throw some money at Sakamoto's fantia here, I've followed their artwork long before they started on this game. And the way they do body paint is so fucking erocute, hope it leads to in-game transformation eventually, but Sakamoto's fetish-range is exotic enough already to make this game very exciting.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2021
I found a link from but i cant extract the files. First issue is the japanese text, and then after I delete the text it just says the zip file is invalid... dunno how to fix that

Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Apparently if you decompile the wolf file the Mtool works fine
Thanks coldestdart1180 for the DL link
DL link with pre-patched Mtool (just start it with the StartWithTool.bat or lauch it from the Mtool it's the same):

1.jpg

Reactions: zmnxc123