• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Translation Request] おねがいテレポーター (Teleporter, Please!)

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
hey guys how do you unlock those locked doors? can't find a single key in this game.
None of the doors can be unlocked. The one in the sewer actually has a path built around it but the dev hasn't finished that path yet (it's the past the yellow cone/sign "dev cone" in the sewage area). The game's pretty far from being finished. The one in the pens has a hatch you can drop through that is also blocked off by a dev cone.

ive been playing for a while, and ive found (i think) everything one could possibly find in the game. would anyone like a written guide for all the encounters?
I'd like to compare guides to make sure I didn't miss anything. Here's the list of events I've found while rummaging through Twitter and the game's source files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although it says 60%-100% the guide will only take you to the mid-high 80s with minimal grinding. The dev says finding every event will bring you to 100% but idk if that's true because stat grinding also grants eroticism and is required for some events.

Reactions: dchomko

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Ok, here's the first version of the full translation (Data.wolf file), and the guide for most, if not all of the scenes in the game is in the post above but I'll also include it below. This is for version 2.8.2 which is in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-onegaiterepootaa-teleporter-please.70602/post-8281104)

| (PW = F95Zone.to)

Let me know if you experience any crashes, typos, missed text etc.
(Note: the version text and window title were purposefully left untranslated because WolfRPG seems to break save files when changing the name especially).

Last edited:

aphasia

Sep 4, 2021
alright i took the time to write a guide, just let me know if i missed anything

aphasia

Sep 4, 2021
thanks for sharing, i think you may be missing an event or two listed in my guide but everything seems to check out. i cant get the mamori lab pee things working, did you mean to type hibachi? anyways theres only two things i noted:

- the levels are maxed out at level 3 for chest, crotch, butt, masturbation, urination, and hypnosis, maybe this is why people don't have 100% completion?
- hypnosis tv can be accessed pretty much immediately out of the gate regardless of ero

ill play again with the translation you provided and see if i can find anything new. i noticed some of the status level up text is still in japanese, the options menu is also in japanese, and the band-aid box in warehouse a is partially translated (says use or やめとく when naked and trying to put band aids on as clothing) but so far it runs good. thank you for translating the game :)

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
thanks for sharing, i think you may be missing an event or two listed in my guide but everything seems to check out. i cant get the mamori lab pee things working, did you mean to type hibachi? anyways theres only two things i noted:

- the levels are maxed out at level 3 for chest, crotch, butt, masturbation, urination, and hypnosis, maybe this is why people don't have 100% completion?
- hypnosis tv can be accessed pretty much immediately out of the gate regardless of ero

ill play again with the translation you provided and see if i can find anything new. i noticed some of the status level up text is still in japanese, the options menu is also in japanese, and the band-aid box in warehouse a is partially translated (says use or やめとく when naked and trying to put band aids on as clothing) but so far it runs good. thank you for translating the game :)
Yeah that's why I was also speculating why the game doesn't end at 100% but can end lower. I didn't really want to needlessly grind stats though. If I remember correctly (I need to double check), maxing all of them would have brought my save to a total of 104%, which caps at 100%.

I do see a couple of variations in yours I have missed so I will check those and patch it later today. I didn't find the Hypno-TV until after the 60% threshold so that's why it's at the bottom (and I believe some of the options in the lab with Hypno-Nude require 60% anyway from what I recall).

And yes I meant Hibachi, sorry (the one on the bottom floor). Although, judging from what you wrote, it appears to be the exact same event when you masturbate. I haven't tried that variation so I'll give that a try as well.

Mamori does have a hidden dog event in the game it seems but I cannot find how to activate it or if it's even possible at the moment.

I'll also get those level-up texts fixed, thought I got them all but guess not.

Reactions: aphasia

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019
Yeah that's why I was also speculating why the game doesn't end at 100% but can end lower. I didn't really want to needlessly grind stats though. If I remember correctly (I need to double check), maxing all of them would have brought my save to a total of 104%, which caps at 100%.

I do see a couple of variations in yours I have missed so I will check those and patch it later today. I didn't find the Hypno-TV until after the 60% threshold so that's why it's at the bottom (and I believe some of the options in the lab with Hypno-Nude require 60% anyway from what I recall).

And yes I meant Hibachi, sorry (the one on the bottom floor). Although, judging from what you wrote, it appears to be the exact same event when you masturbate. I haven't tried that variation so I'll give that a try as well.

Mamori does have a hidden dog event in the game it seems but I cannot find how to activate it or if it's even possible at the moment.

I'll also get those level-up texts fixed, thought I got them all but guess not.
by putting the pass code it say program not exist is me my own problem or nah also this might need help with this and my game can run (i multiple edit the post so it look weird)
1657884106206.png 1657884044820.png

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
by putting the pass code it say program not exist is me my own problem or nah View attachment 1926591
I've actually never seen that error before. How'd you get it to pop up? Which code were you trying to enter?

There should only be three passcodes you can access: A, A+1, and B. Technically there's a fourth but it's not in the game to my knowledge.

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019
I've actually never seen that error before. How'd you get it to pop up? Which code were you trying to enter?

There should only be three passcodes you can access: A, A+1, and B. Technically there's a fourth but it's not in the game to my knowledge.
is the first one idk whats wrong with maybe is the game launcher problem? since is say my game is 2.20 instead of 2.22,becuz the link provided here i cant use it to run the game

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019
is the first one idk whats wrong with maybe is the game launcher problem? since is say my game is 2.20 instead of 2.22,becuz the link provided here i cant use it to run the game so i go to other website and download it it still version 2.8.2 or what

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
is the first one idk whats wrong with maybe is the game launcher problem? since is say my game is 2.20 instead of 2.22,becuz the link provided here i cant use it to run the game
Ah yeah I didn't see your edit. If you get that first error it's because the Dev isn't running on the latest WolfRPG version and I had to compile on the latest one.

To fix that, just download the 2.24z WolfRPG package here:

Then paste the files in your game folder. You should only need the Game.exe from it if I recall.

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019
Ah yeah I didn't see your edit. If you get that first error it's because the Dev isn't running on the latest WolfRPG version and I had to compile on the latest one.

Then paste the files in your game folder. You should only need the Game.exe from it if I recall.
i will try if all run good i will see

UnknownNeko

May 8, 2019

hm i copy n paste the game.exe n it still show this after i try to launch maybe i need to copy the game config with the game exe?

1657884797611.png

Last edited: