RPGM [Translation Request] [onichikushop] onichi quest/ オニチクエスト ~処女(ゼロ)から始まる孕まされ性活~

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
Meh, this is worse than the original. Yes, the CG looks better, but not when it was reduced to a 3rd of what was in before. Unpacking the files, there's really only 3 or 4 major CG sets, which are constantly reused. Combat was removed, so all that remains is to run around the map and look for random rape scenes. All of the scenes in this game are dry and tired, with the same rape/torture/go back in time nonsense repeated over and over.

I guess the author has some fetish for underage GoR. Personally, not my cup of tea. Don't really think a rape simulator is worth translating either.

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
Here's a MTL for v1.0.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Apparently there's still a bug in it
Screenshot_2021-08-26-00-20-53-045_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
The equipment didn't change the standing picture at all.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Here is version 1.0 with mtl version 1.1 by shisaye -