VN Completed [Translation Request] Ookii Koto wa H na Koto Da! - Koushinchou Onee-san-tachi to Bukkake Harem Seikatsu. [Atelier Kaguya]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lizard_Wizard91

Formerly 'Bub819191'
Jan 13, 2022
How would one translate a game like this? I mean one that comes as an iso and has an installer? Would it be possible to manipulate the games files to that extent or would the game have to be completely remade in a different game engine for it to make sense?

Reactions: The Hentai Hunter
Oct 5, 2019
How would one translate a game like this? I mean one that comes as an iso and has an installer? Would it be possible to manipulate the games files to that extent or would the game have to be completely remade in a different game engine for it to make sense?
well with a simple search u can find out its a bit of an annoying task, but totally doable.

but i couldnt find a good guide about it, looks like im not familiar enough with the programming jargons, u know google... u gotta have the right keywords for a good search.
but if u want to do it, i wish u good luck my friend :giggle:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Lizard_Wizard91

Formerly 'Bub819191'
Jan 13, 2022
An attempt seems tempting, but I haven't played the game yet and if I play it and find it "meh" then I don't think I could bring myself to do so. I also have 0 programming knowledge, so if the dialogue runs on more than simple text files I might be a little clueless. Regardless, girls look incredibly hot and I am very happy you introduced me to it.

Reactions: The Hentai Hunter
Oct 5, 2019
An attempt seems tempting, but I haven't played the game yet and if I play it and find it "meh" then I don't think I could bring myself to do so. I also have 0 programming knowledge, so if the dialogue runs on more than simple text files I might be a little clueless. Regardless, girls look incredibly hot and I am very happy you introduced me to it.
well i played it a bit and fell in love with it even when i couldnt even understand one word in the whole novel:HideThePain:
but i would say these things are more related to personal taste.
also thanks for the English title translation, just fixed it (y).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote