Unity Partial [Translation Request] Operation Dark Side: Sacred Nuclear Warrior Princess Destruction Operation [RJ01150544] [Darkness lab]

Sep 26, 2021
RJ01150544_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

An era ago, an evil organization called the Fallen Foundation used fighters and powerful monsters to come close to conquering the world,

but their ambitions were dashed by the sudden appearance of powerful girls called the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princesses. Currently

, the Foundation, which was defeated by the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princess, has lost almost all of its military strength and is forced to carry out small activities underground

. It's your mission.''

Capture all the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princesses, brainwash them, and make them fall into darkness!

Transformation heroine darkness fall simulation, Sacred Nuclear Warrior Princess destruction operation!
Character introduction

■Akiho Sasaya

A new holy nuclear warrior princess with a gentle personality

. She has only recently awakened to the power of the holy nuclear warrior princess, but her fighting ability is already at the level where she can defeat ordinary monsters by herself. ``

Akiho is here! Monsters who do bad things, prepare yourself!'' !”
■Rikka Minase

A cool athletic club holy nuclear warrior princess

who accompanies newcomer Akiho Sasaya as her buddy.

She crushes her enemies with her powerful martial arts skills

. "I don't have time to deal with you guys...I'll finish you off in an instant!"
■Elena Seito,

the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princess with overwhelming ability

. She is the daughter of a famous family and reigns as the de facto top of the elite school where many Holy Nuclear Warrior princesses gather.

"Oh my... there are still remnants left?"
■Kyo Nekomiya

A girl with an intelligent and mysterious atmosphere.

It seems that she can transform into the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princess, but there are almost no sightings.

"Ah... I've already figured out everything about this situation."

■Nayuta Yakumo:

Saint Nuclear Warrior Princess with a dignified appearance
■Combatant

General combatant

Although she has undergone body modification and has a strong body, she is no match for the Holy Nuclear Warrior Princess.

■Combatant (female type)

A combatant with stronger power than ordinary combatants.
She seems like someone...
game system

■Character enhancement
Train the heroine and make her fall into darkness to become a fighting force.You
can also modify the heroine and obtain powerful items.

■Battle
Turn-based command battle with mini characters
Use each character's skills to defeat the enemy

Tags: Body Modification, Brainwashing, Corrupted Morals, Interspecies Sex, Sexual Training, Transforming Girl

Download Links (jap): ;

Last edited:

fallingdown

Aug 3, 2018
Digging deep into the game's files, it seems that the devs have already started work on an English translation. English versions of the dialogue exist, but the option to switch to it is disabled for some reason. Maybe the translation is a rough draft or maybe it's incomplete (I haven't gone through 100% of the game to check).

I've created a patch that will force the game to use this English translation. Just keep in mind that since we're not meant to see this yet, this is likely not the finished English localization that the devs (hopefully) intend to implement later.

Bestgo

Dec 26, 2021
Here is the Auto Generated text by XUnity Auto Translator. It has most of the scenes translated by Sugoi Translator Offline v7 toolkit.

It is for this specific game version which can be download .

You need to download Reipatcher from , patch it to the game and drop the txt file in AutoTranslator>en>Text folder and it should work.

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
Full save unlocked all the heroines. 2nd save file is just after capturing the samurai heroine.

Drop save into User\AppData\LocalLow\ダークネスLAB instead of the game folder

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
any tip for full gallery ? the upper one is full heroine save but doesn't unlock any scenes

Danzor

Jul 8, 2022
Here is a full save with the actual reminiscence scenes. Open the registry and save the save files in AppData\LocalLow\ダークネスLAB\Seikaku

son1432

Apr 13, 2023
is there any other way cause i dont get im too stupid for that (except this AppData\LocalLow\ダークネスLAB\Seikaku )