RPGM [Translation Request] Orange Piece - Citron

• Thread starter Deleted member 1572957
  • Start date

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
i have done translating iris heart though don't know how upload it
Sorry for the late reply (since my net went down for like an entire month) and thanks for the contribution. Can I ask you to upload the translation patch following the instruction of our pal? I'd like to know if it's a proper translation or MTL.

Namelesshero

Nov 11, 2017
sry late reply here just copy paste the file data in the folder though it just machine translate
enjoy

Irisheart

celestie

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
sry late reply here just copy paste the file data in the folder though it just machine translate
enjoy

Irisheart

celestie
Thanks for the upload, much appreciated.
Though the game doesn't seem to launch after applying the patch (black screen upon launching). Can I ask what version were the games you translated those data from?

Also since it's pure MTL, I'll still keep them on my list of 'Future Translation Project' hgames, since what I'll be doing is heavy editing. I'll be adding your MTL as translation reference, so I'm grateful for your attempt.

Namelesshero

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks for the upload, much appreciated.
Though the game doesn't seem to launch after applying the patch (black screen upon launching). Can I ask what version were the games you translated those data from?

Also since it's pure MTL, I'll still keep them on my list of 'Future Translation Project' hgames, since what I'll be doing is heavy editing. I'll be adding your MTL as translation reference, so I'm grateful for your attempt.
Well i dont know which version is but here i put the game

Irisheart:

Calestie:

Reactions: Yank00 and EldenFZ

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Here's another direct download to japanese version if your'e interested.
If it doesn't work RELOAD THE PAGE.

PASSWORD: kimochi.info
Link: