RPGM [Translation Request] Citron

RianCifer

Jul 9, 2018
I can help you out but you'll need to provide the full game , if not i'll do the trail. But playing the trail is a bit useless.
I do not have this game yet, but I'm looking for some new NTR games on the site from time to time, and I'm looking for other adventure games

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I was planning on translating every Orange Piece hgames [all Granat, Violette, Fluorite, Citron and Celestite] for a while now. I already have all those games so only things left to do is to fully translate them from menu to story, though don't expect quality translation as I am no native english speaker (no worries it won't be MTL, it's just that I don't have much in the writing department).
Also I won't create a translation thread about those games until I actually got to at least 80% of the translation progress. Reason is I actually don't plan on becoming a full fledged translator since I only translate when I feel like it (though I'll translate it till the end, but it will take time) until another way more experienced translator takes on the project (hopefully I'll be done with one of the games' full translation before it gets to it).

EDIT: Also if anyone wants to get those still untranslated games, you can get them here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: