RPGM [Translation Request] Citron

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well i'm giving up for now, my HDD burnt out , so all my work is gone. Well lets see

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
No worries I'll be taking care of it alongside all the other hgames made by the same devs.
Have you tried them yet? If you did then could you tell me whether we played as the stealing males or the cheating girls in these games by this dev?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Have you tried them yet? If you did then could you tell me whether we played as the stealing males or the cheating girls in these games by this dev?
I usually don't translate games that I have already played from first to end. So yeah I did try them a bit and from what I gathered from the first few minutes of each games, and from what I translated so far in "[Orange Piece] GRANAT", you're pretty much in control of the GIRL (making DIALOGUE CHOICES that will affect whether or not the girl will get along with the stealer(s)).

In short, their games focus on FEMALE CHEATING and NETORARE (No NETORI, unless you project yourself into the stealer). The NTR can't really be avoided. But the NTR ENDING may probably be depending on YOUR CHOICES (still need to translate further before I can confirm).

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I usually don't translate games that I have already played from first to end. So yeah I did try them a bit and from what I gathered from the first few minutes of each games, and from what I translated so far in "[Orange Piece] GRANAT", you're pretty much in control of the GIRL (making DIALOGUE CHOICES that will affect whether or not the girl will get along with the stealer(s)).

In short, their games focus on FEMALE CHEATING and NETORARE (No NETORI, unless you project yourself into the stealer). The NTR can't really be avoided. But the NTR ENDING may probably be depending on YOUR CHOICES (still need to translate further before I can confirm).
Yeah thats unfortunate since if i wanted cheating and netorare then there're plenty others already. What i want is netori and i had high hope for Citron though it appear that its female protagonist again. Hopefully the stealer wont be too unbearable so i could try imagined playing as him :p. The tags on dlsite sure are misleading though since these games are clearly tagged as cuckoldry (netori).

Reactions: rKnight

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah thats unfortunate since if i wanted cheating and netorare then there're plenty others already. What i want is netori and i had high hope for Citron though it appear that its female protagonist again. Hopefully the stealer wont be too unbearable so i could try imagined playing as him :p. The tags on dlsite sure are misleading though since these games are clearly tagged as cuckoldry (netori).
Yeah they use the term "Cuckold" to generalize NTR (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, etc...) so it's hard to tell what sub-genre of NTR a game is until we look at the game's summary or play the game itself. It's not just DLSITE, many other sites only use one term to define it, using Netorare for any cuckold content for example even if the product is Netori only.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah they use the term "Cuckold" to generalize NTR (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, etc...) so it's hard to tell what sub-genre of NTR a game is until we look at the game's summary or play the game itself. It's not just DLSITE, many other sites only use one term to define it, using Netorare for any cuckold content for example even if the product is Netori only.
Its even harder for me since i like netori but i dislike blackmail, drugs, rape, hypnotize, group sex...so my option is really limited :LOL:.
Still, you're doing god's work by translating these game so kudos to you man.

Reactions: rKnight and EldenFZ

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Its even harder for me since i like netori but i dislike blackmail, drugs, rape, hypnotize, group sex...so my option is really limited :LOL:.
Still, you're doing god's work by translating these game so kudos to you man.
Thanks man. I'll be sure to get done with this game's translation and give you guys a story that is comfortable to read.

On a side note, I'm also in the process of creating my own game (anime-ish 2D hgame, the girl that was on my profile pic is a rough sample of my own art creation), which will include Netori, with a capable MC dude, just how you like it. So look forward to it (or forget about it until it comes out since it will take a long time to finish lol).

Last edited:
Reactions: Maz1234 and sonhot