RPGM None [Translation Request] Orc of Island / The Isle of Orc / オークの島

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
+1 from the screenshots this game looks pretty good someone translate it

Last edited:

desperado505

Jun 1, 2017
finished translating,besides some scripts i couldn't locate.

some text might look wonky,besides that it should work.
Let me know if you come across any errors!

Reactions: seraphiel722

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The issue was with an actual missing image I decrypted the games files and the 27th image for the animated standing picture was just missing I used the 1st standing picture image and duplicated it and renamed it 27 it looks fine to me I have not tested the game thoroughly but it is decrypted and not in a installer now. Also its slightly more compressed with 7zip so 50mb shaved from the download. I also scanned for viruses using Malwarebytes and virustotal. Still scan anything you download its not unknown for file hosts to add extras also anon will try to redirect you to malware if you don't use an adblocker like uBlock origin

LINKS
- - -

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Please do not post this to the game request forum it has not been thoroughly tested and may contain bugs also the translator may want to make amendments for missed text.

desperado505

Jun 1, 2017
Please do not post this to the game request forum it has not been thoroughly tested and may contain bugs also the translator may want to make amendments for missed text.
Thanks for fixing it,i'll play through the game to see if there's any other bugs,though i'm halfway through and didnt encounter any atm,they could always appear. Sorry for the trouble!

k3069568

Jun 24, 2018
The third boss looks bugged...it's constatly healing by 1500HP, you can't generate that amount of damage to nullify it

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
The issue was with an actual missing image I decrypted the games files and the 27th image for the animated standing picture was just missing I used the 1st standing picture image and duplicated it and renamed it 27 it looks fine to me I have not tested the game thoroughly but it is decrypted and not in a installer now. Also its slightly more compressed with 7zip so 50mb shaved from the download. I also scanned for viruses using Malwarebytes and virustotal. Still scan anything you download its not unknown for file hosts to add extras also anon will try to redirect you to malware if you don't use an adblocker like uBlock origin

LINKS
- - -
Thanks

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
finished translating,besides some scripts i couldn't locate.

some text might look wonky,besides that it should work.
Let me know if you come across any errors!
what solution did u use? google mtl?