• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Translation Request] [ORC SOFT] Kanojo wa Dare to demo Sex Suru

leon00m

Oct 2, 2017
Hello, thanks for taking a look at this VN, my apologies for replying late, thanks to thegourdedlord for such an accurate answer.

I leave the link to the complete VN, I uploaded it to my personal google drive from my computer so it doesn’t have viruses or anything weird.

GDRIVE:

Hope this could help.

Greetings.

Mr. Beetle

Dec 18, 2018
Hello, thanks for taking a look at this VN, my apologies for replying late, thanks to thegourdedlord for such an accurate answer.

I leave the link to the complete VN, I uploaded it to my personal google drive from my computer so it doesn’t have viruses or anything weird.

GDRIVE:

Hope this could help.

Greetings.
Oh yeah, that will be very helpful. Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, i was having some trouble with my internet so i decided to change my internet provider and it took like, 4 days for them to come here install everything.

leon00m

Oct 2, 2017
Oh yeah, that will be very helpful. Thanks

Sorry for the late reply, i was having some trouble with my internet so i decided to change my internet provider and it took like, 4 days for them to come here install everything.
Don't worry, I know that sometimes the ISP is not the best so we need to change it time to time, is very understandable.

So, take your time and thanks again for taking your time with this request.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
+1, idk if this counts as netorase since I'm not sure they were together but I'll take it.