Others [Translation Request] Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru You Desu. ~Karakai Jouzu na Hentai Kanojo to no Seishun Swapping wa, Ore no Kakure Seihe

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
There is MTL for it tho.
Do you happen to have a link to that MTL? I'm playing the game with Textractor, but skipping to the parts I like causes Textractor to have a seizure. If you don't have a link, does anyone know what I can use to crack the script files open so I can do a quick and dirty translation after my current project?

Edit: Found a tool to do the extraction. No idea if it will work on insertion. I'll find out later :)

Edit 2: The tool can do partials. Nice. It'll be a year or two before I get around to this. I still need a tool that will let me edit the graphics files. Interfaces are just as important as the text.

Edit 3: Well damn. I can use GARbro to extract the image to PNG. Edit those PNG. Then I don't have to convert that PNG back to GAX. The game can load the PNG files directly. So that covers all the bases. The game can be fully translated with just those tools. Awesome.

Tools;
https://f95zone.to/threads/tool-for-anim.97379/

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Do you happen to have a link to that MTL? I'm playing the game with Textractor, but skipping to the parts I like causes Textractor to have a seizure. If you don't have a link, does anyone know what I can use to crack the script files open so I can do a quick and dirty translation after my current project?

Edit: Found a tool to do the extraction. No idea if it will work on insertion. I'll find out later :)

Edit 2: The tool can do partials. Nice. It'll be a year or two before I get around to this. I still need a tool that will let me edit the graphics files. Interfaces are just as important as the text.

Edit 3: Well damn. I can use GARbro to extract the image to PNG. Edit those PNG. Then I don't have to convert that PNG back to GAX. The game can load the PNG files directly. So that covers all the bases. The game can be fully translated with just those tools. Awesome.

Tools;
good luck with the translation its gonna take a long ass time

Light77

Dec 27, 2017

Tools;

There you go.
You can translate UI If you want or copy it from any other ANIM game

Reactions: kucingshit

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
good luck with the translation its gonna take a long ass time
Did you miss the part where I said, "quick and dirty translation". All I'd do it make a c# program that can work as a feeder for Google Translate. Get the post translation, clean it up, find broken lines where the MTL only translated part of the line, check for pronouns, make sure the line breaks are clean, do a sanity check for obvious errors (500 letter A's in a row), and then done.

The project (unrelated to this game) I'm doing now is a manual translation and it's taking forever due to outside influences. However someone else did the graphic work and it's amazing. My first translation graphic work sucked compared to theirs which is making it harder on me since I want the translation to match their graphic work level.

There you go.
You can translate UI If you want or copy it from any other ANIM game
Thanks, though why taninbo_system.dat and not taninbo_define.dat? taninbo_define.dat has the Flow Chart text data. taninbo_system.dat is things like current Flow Chart progress and scene unlocks.

Edit: Do you happen to have the json files from the translation? It's cool if you don't since I just want to clean up some of the more egregious line break issues.

Last edited: