RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach (出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ) [Breast Mafia]

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 534508

Developer: Breast Mafia
Genre: Boobs, Harem, Cuckold, Breast Milk, Married Woman, Double Breasts / Phantom Milk / Super Milk
Dlsite:
Raw:

Contens:

Go pick-up the flirty girls playing at the beach together with your wing-men, and fuck them until the sun goes down in this beach pick-up artist RPG!

But be careful, your so-called friends might want to swoop in on your action...

60+ base CG with planned additions

Sample:
View attachment 534510 View attachment 534511 View attachment 534512
I really love this game. One of a kind with all it's stuff. Pokemon like battles with weaknesess, you can have a close relationship with 3 women you can choose from and get pregnant (not counting the main girls you also can get pregnant) alot of crazy sexy scenes, several locations and hidden content.
Also you decide how well equiped your side chicks are and can change to your liking. I just wanna say. This needs to be on here and we need new updates!!!
Also if any kind person on here knows games that are like this please enlighten me!

Reactions: Avrora2208

digitall

May 25, 2017
Interested in helping to make a Nampa Beach Translation mod? I love this game so much, but MTL sucks. I can take it for the other Breast Mafia games but it's a crime to leave my favorite game in such a state. Join me, so can understand WHY the girls show their teats.

Reactions: AJIDE3RIM3

Franknus606

Jul 28, 2022
Breast mafia has a very awesome and unique artstyle it's too bad their games never get a proper translation

FGL001

Sep 6, 2022
Just use M-Tool...the game translates fine with it and no errors so far. It's a bit rough translation, but it's manageable

Mar 29, 2018
Just use M-Tool...the game translates fine with it and no errors so far. It's a bit rough translation, but it's manageable
How rough is the translation? Any example screenshots? Also are you using the free M-Tool translator or the paid version?

Last edited: