RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach (出し抜け! NNナンパビーチ) [Breast Mafia]

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
OMG, i didn't play so many games because of errors like that, you just changed my world
Aaaaaand, just for research purposes, can you tell me some of the names of those games, with a likeable protag, perhaps....

Oh, and can someone tell me what it means to type +1?

Mar 5, 2020
ya know, having downloaded the game recently, I'm bumping this thread again just so we can get a PROPER translation instead of the machine translated madness we got. I mean, it works during the """Fights""" and interfacing with the menu, but everywhere else is a complete and utter crapshoot.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene for the guide that wears the green top blue shot jeans because i tried so many while playing this game and i cant get a sex scene so if yall know can you please tell me or can you give the save for the scene.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sex scene for the guide that wears the green top blue shot jeans because i tried so many while playing this game and i cant get a sex scene so if yall know can you please tell me or can you give the save for the scene.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
She's not implemented sadly. Her sex pics exist tho in the game folder. The new update is up tho so who knows maybe she's in.