• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG None [Translation Request] パチュリーと淫魔の魔本 [ver.1.10] (The N Main Shop)

Coolfs

Jun 19, 2017
1703239288322.png

Title: パチュリーと淫魔の魔本

Creator: The N Main Shop

DL Site Game Link :

DL Site Creator Link:

Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English, Japanese

Game Type: Rogue-like

DL Site Genre Tags: Female Protagonist, Successive Orgasms, Touhou Project, Piercings / Accessories, Violation, Coercion / Compulsion, Interspecies Sex

Extra: DL Site states that the game has "PlayDRM".

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Found what seems to be the cracked version of the game, seems to be buggy tho, maybe is a just me problem  +1

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
I got the initial pop-up to disappear by finding a version of the .dll, but it doesn't show any of the menu screens for whatever reason. Basically impossible to play without it sadly.

The game seems pretty similar to a Reimu one they did earlier, wonder if the menus match.

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
I got the initial pop-up to disappear by finding a version of the .dll, but it doesn't show any of the menu screens for whatever reason. Basically impossible to play without it sadly.

The game seems pretty similar to a Reimu one they did earlier, wonder if the menus match.
There are 4 h-games, from the same creator

Coolfs

Jun 19, 2017
The game itself is very fun and there are actually a lot of different scenes, but the game has so many menus and items that it is insanely hard to progress without knowing what anything does. I also can't really find any threads about this game anywhere online on english speaking forums which is weird and a shame considering this is pretty good overall. Here's to hoping a thread gets made and more eyes fall on this gem.

RTS23

Apr 10, 2018
With time, preseverance and, who I'm gonna fool, cheating, I completed all paths I found, though I'm not even sure if it's really required to open all scenes at the "Dream" (I call it dream because Doremi welcomes you).

Just move your savefiles, if you wanna preserve them to elsewhere, and unpack the .rar on the game directory (EDIT: This savefile is from version 1.12, I don't know compatibility with previous versions). With that, you'll have access to my 2 saved slots, which are the same, that only has unlocked 9 enemies. These scenes seem to unlock only when defeated by each enemy, which takes way too much effort. But don't worry, the developers have included a "gallery" level, as i reffer as Dream, which you can access from the main menu (just starting the game) third option.

At the Dream, you can change to secondary clothes, add or take off nipple piercing/clit vibrator by accessing the inventory (press A, then first option with Z, and there you are. The little E indicates you have it equipped. To unequip, just select the item and press Z. To return use X).
You can change clothes by talking with the maid to the left. Though it may seem the maid only offers 3 clothes options, you can move left and right to check the other 3, so there's a total of 6 clothes variants.
Well, you can now just go around the rooms and select with Z any enemy/character, including Doremi, to watch their scene with the clothes you've equipped.

In summary, it seems to be a difficult game, specially if you don't understand what the potions do, being there some that may destroy items or upgrade them. There is a MP gauge that when empty you lose, but without understanding the game, it's impossible to progress without cheating since you don't know what makes the MP consumption over time increase, or how to restore it other than the initial potion they give you at the start of each run. Oh yeah, I didn't comment on the genre, it's a dungeon crawler as of PKM Mystery Dungeon. As far I know, the objective is to get to the end of 7 paths, each having different contraints and difficulty, even some being unlockable. Some paths have more levels than others. The maximum I remember is level 40, which gets pretty hard with enemies that confuse you (you start attack random at any direction for some time), lower your attack, teleport you, and so on. You can buy and sell items at the hub to Meiling, once you unlock her, but she doesn't seem to offer anything useful, and I don't know what money is used for outside of the dungeons. Well, you can unchant and uncurse (equipped curse items cannot be unequipped) with Reimu, and powered up or something. You can even synthesize items with Nitori, where I guess you can use more money, but I don't know how it works. The major problem I see with the game is Koakuma, which follows you to provide support of most dungeons, but with what it seems to be fixed damage, in the long run is more annoying than a help. If you can equip her with items, which I don't know, then it may be more useful.

axmed4555

Sep 3, 2017
+1
also there's new 1.15 version with new dungeons... probably not the latest, at least more bugfixes are in works

Reactions: Bulbanych