[Translation Request] Pai Touch!

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019

1606342144567.png

1606342341854.png
Breast expansion game, mostly focused on paizuri and other breast fetishism

I would more then happily accept even a machine translation of this game. I know illusion games often have machine translations done automatically, not sure if that could be done for this game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pai Touch! is on or , there's torrents but they don't look too healthy. It's not Unity like the newer Illusion games though, so can't be auto machine translated like them.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
Pai Touch! is on or , there's torrents but they don't look too healthy. It's not Unity like the newer Illusion games though, so can't be auto machine translated like them.
I bought the game so i can upload, noob at this though so just do it through google drive?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but im worried about the copyright on mega. That wont come back to bite me will it?
Just going on what I see MEGA links do seem to get DMCAed often. Personally I'd use , although now I look the game would have to be split in two.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
Just going on what I see MEGA links do seem to get DMCAed often. Personally I'd use , although now I look the game would have to be split in two.
Im more worried that it would cause trouble for me personally. Id like a more anonymous place to upload.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Im more worried that it would cause trouble for me personally. Id like a more anonymous place to upload.
You don't have to sign up to Workupload at least, same with a few other sites on the list although some will then only host the file for a limited time. The most anonymous is probably but most people get very bad download speed.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
You don't have to sign up to Workupload at least, same with a few other sites on the list although some will then only host the file for a limited time. The most anonymous is probably but most people get very bad download speed.
I have it uploaded on my mega folder but im a bit afraid of that kind of thing. How do people upload just the file instead of putting it in a folder