[Translation Request] Pai Touch!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wouldn't wait for a translation. Like I told Steele1 (here and in a post before this thread) Pai Touch! isn't Unity like those Illusion games, so can't be easily translated like them with the online auto translator.

The games should list any translation that happens.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I wouldn't wait for a translation. Like I told Steele1 (here and in a post before this thread) Pai Touch! isn't Unity like those Illusion games, so can't be easily translated like them with the online auto translator.

The games should list any translation that happens.
Aww, that's a darn shame... I do hope someday someone will try.

Steele1

Nov 20, 2019
I forgot I made this post.
I sincerely apologize.

I cannot find a save file. I have preconfigured the DL to be fullscreen and such for convivence.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game might need Japanese locale. Weirdly starting up (the trial version) first time without got a barrage of errors, then starting it up once with Locale Emulator meant it didn't happen again the tried time without it.

Reactions: Steele1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Says games not installed. You were right, the posted game won't work (I'm guessing) because of missing registry entries from installation. If you get it from places like H-Suki it's a iso.

Jul 7, 2017
A quick machine translation is attached. I used google translate for almost all of it, so don't expect high quality.

If you want a basic idea of how this was made, check my posts in the thread for Henshin!!! by the same game developer, where I uploaded a similar MTL earlier this year. But this time around I made the effort to keep most of the text-formatting code, and to translate the name of the character who's speaking.

Some notes regarding usage and limitations of this translation:

You should probably backup the Script directory before applying this, in case something goes wrong and/or you want to revert back to the original Japanese.

This translation is only for the text in the dialogue box, not any of the text in images/buttons. If you want a truly complete translation, then someone else will have to use GARbro (or another tool) to extract the images and then translate them.

Save files are generally not compatible with different Script translations. So you'll almost certainly have to start the game from the beginning after applying the translation, and if the translation is updated later then you might need to start again after applying the new version. (This specifically applies to actual saving & loading. So unless I'm misremembering, old gallery data should work fine.)

If my MTL makes the game crash (for any other reason besides loading a save from a different version), then in order to fix it I'll need to know exactly where the crash was. Ideally that means sending me a save file from immediately before the crash, but in some cases it's enough to just send me the exact text in the last working line of dialogue (so that I can locate it in the script).

Apostrophes and quotation marks in the translation are backwards on-purpose, because the game engine doesn't accept normal ones.

Last edited:

shade_399

Sep 26, 2021
nevermind the downloads being suspicious, h suki doesn't have it up anymore, and the other one, 3/4 links are broken, the only one that works wont let you download unless you pay for premium