Others RPGM None [Translation Request] パロマージュの偶像 (Idol of Palo Mage)

Aug 22, 2018
Sadly, I haven't made much progress this month due to a COVID infection. I only just started on a single "chat with Huntress after encountering a certain enemy" scene, as well as finishing up what I was partially through last time.

Here's the current version: [DEAD LINK REMOVED]

Last edited:
Reactions: Badgerx

Oraculo

Dec 25, 2018
Sadly, I haven't made much progress this month due to a COVID infection. I only just started on a single "chat with Huntress after encountering a certain enemy" scene, as well as finishing up what I was partially through last time.

Here's the current version:

The link is down!

Aug 22, 2018
[DEAD LINK REMOVED] Gonna put this up for half the time, but this should at least be on the new version of the game and have all the previously-translated sex scenes done again.

Speaking of which, yeah, game got updated. Had a bit of trouble between that and work swamping me. If I missed anything that was translated previously, tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badgerx
Aug 22, 2018
I'm honestly putting it on the backburner due to having a job. If someone wants to pick up where I left off, *please* do. I will PM anyone interested with the last progress file, otherwise I'll probably pick it back up over the Christmas holidays.

Aug 22, 2018
[DEAD LINK REMOVED] Getting back into the swing of things, here's a new link. Minor changes, mainly the save/load dialog and the fact that I'm halfway through translating a hidden non-smut scene that's being an absolute pain in the ass for the sole reason that I'm not a fluent Japanese reader.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
hewhocumsbynight Are you abandoning this?
I've been on hiatus from translating for a while, due to the unfortunate condition known as "life". I have a partial that's still quite a ways from being done (still needs the endings, all images including the options menu, an insane amount of secret non-H scenes that pop up when you chat with the Huntress after beating certain monsters, and half the sex scenes).

If anyone's willing to take it from there, be my guest - I'll reupload on a temp file host on-request.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I've been on hiatus from translating for a while, due to the unfortunate condition known as "life". I have a partial that's still quite a ways from being done (still needs the endings, all images including the options menu, an insane amount of secret non-H scenes that pop up when you chat with the Huntress after beating certain monsters, and half the sex scenes).

If anyone's willing to take it from there, be my guest - I'll reupload on a temp file host on-request.
Mind Reuploading? Links are dead