Others Completed [Translation request] Part Tsuma no Jouji ~Jukushita Tsuya to Torokeru Toiki~ [Studio Pork]

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! I've decided to work on this, It's slightly shorter than the other Studio Pork title I did, So It's gonna be a fun read.
As Always I will be doing Edited MTL, But worry not I'll be doing everything line by line and try my best to make it readable :)
That's it, Thank you.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys! I've decided to work on this, It's slightly shorter than the other Studio Pork title I did, So It's gonna be a fun read.
As Always I will be doing Edited MTL, But worry not I'll be doing everything line by line and try my best to make it readable :)
That's it, Thank you.
awesome
best of luck
we'll be waiting patiently :d

Reactions: Erodaz

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
great news and I'm very excited

Now all that's missing is a translation of My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back !! and to top it off perfectly.

I don't know if you would like or can imagine translating this, but personally I think many would definitely be very happy about it

Reactions: John573 and Erodaz

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
great news and I'm very excited

Now all that's missing is a translation of My Girlfriend's Mom is much Finer than Her, So I Can't Hold Back !! and to top it off perfectly.

I don't know if you would like or can imagine translating this, but personally I think many would definitely be very happy about it
Ah looks nice... After finishing my current project, I'll try to look into it! thanks :)

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
That's it, Thank you.
Awesome man. Eagerly waiting for it.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! Update on translationー It's going pretty well, I'm at where the fun has just begun... But unfortunately I had to put the project for hold about 3 days. But no worries I'm back again and never been better. So thanks! that's it.

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys! Update on translationー It's going pretty well, I'm at where the fun has just begun... But unfortunately I had to put the project for hold about 3 days. But no worries I'm back again and never been better. So thanks! that's it.
Take your time mate. Have been waiting for it more than 6 months an extra week won't be any issue.

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! Update: I just finished editing the last script, now there's 2 ending scripts left! Ngl it was a blast I liked the romance in this story really awesome! After I'm done I'm gonna start proof-reading and revise lines and scripts if needed, that's it Thank you!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey guys! Update: I just finished editing the last script, now there's 2 ending scripts left! Ngl it was a blast I liked the romance in this story really awesome! After I'm done I'm gonna start proof-reading and revise lines and scripts if needed, that's it Thank you!
can't wait to play it :D

Reactions: Erodaz

rehan3

Jan 25, 2019
You are just awesome man.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
Morning, Alright guys I completed translation like 2 days ago and I have started proof-reading it (slow reader here), now there's some minor image editing left (which I suck at) and that's mostly it!.

awesome and I'm really happy and therefore thank you again for your hard work :love:

--hi

Modder
May 30, 2021
Hey guys! I'm sorry that it's taking long on this release because I'm really a slow reader and I get real lazy after a project
everytime, So really sorry about that ahaha but I'm half done with proof-reading and the fun has begun now. I should be releasing this coming Sunday or Monday I think so, that's it thank you :)