wombex

May 10, 2018
English title: I don't really know
Japanese title: 露出!?レミィナの犯されクエスト
Developer: Peach cat
Link to dev:
Link to game:

1629840452406.png

Note: I would be happy even with just the untranslated game if anyone has it... I have been looking for it for a long time but I cant find it anywhere.

Reactions: poopycumboy

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The game title translates roughly to "Exposure?! Remyna's Raped Quest",
I have also seen it shortened to just "Exposure?! Rape!"
But I cannot find this game anywhere. Only some dead links on anime-sharing from 2013/14.

wombex

May 10, 2018
Man, it seems like the game crashes and it is impossible continue, shorty after the first city. Something to do with the way the files are named, but i dont know how to fix it.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v2.5. (The version shared by Thant San.)

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: user171 and wombex

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Here is the full save with all gallery unlocked and everything cleared.
Just extract the contents into game directory.

Reactions: wombex

truster88

Aug 25, 2022
There's a new peach cat game out! Can someone please create a translation request? I'm new here and don't know how to do it right and don't wanna get banned.

English title ist probably Dirty Maiden Adventure Chronicles. But so far there is no official English title.