RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Poor Boy's Older Girl Hypnosis Plan [nemumi everyday]

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Bonjour! Figured I'd say that I'm taking up this translation request as a little bit of a backburner project! I don't know when I'll be done with it, as I have a much bigger project I'm about to be a part of, but do be aware that I will be translating this, and will be getting a manual translation!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hi. So, uh, would any of you believe me if I said that the translation is finished? Because, uh, I ended up finishing it in like three days if Translator++ contains all the dialogue. So, uh, welcome to the debugging phase, I guess!

During this phase, I will be testing for a multitude of things, such as:
-Errors in translation
-Word wrapping
-Walkthrough material
-General polish

I honestly didn't think the game would be this quick to translate considering it's like 600 mb or something... But hey! I'm not complaining! Anyways yeah I'll write back if anything important happens!

Quick question for OP by the way: The thread labels this game as WIP; any information you could give as to the progress of the game? This is the first time I've dealt with a game that wasn't completed from the start. Many thanks!

-Franticdispo

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Update! I might actually drop it here today, I need to get the H-status screen finished, but that's basically all I need to do! (Can I just say that whoever made the H-status screen have hearts in the background needs to step on a lego brick for like a second because holy shit is it annoying to edit the textures in. Anyone have any software that's good for this kind of thing?)

Anyway, here's a couple of tips about the game!

The game is simple: You level up in the game, you get more scenes. The RPG battling element is completely unnecessary if you want to access all the CG's though. This is because there is an item in your inventory labelled "Max Crystal," which caps out Yuuto's level.

In total, there's about 10 scenes. seven of them can be accessed through the game by levelling up.
The other three take a couple more steps:

For the 8th and 9th CG's, the cat will tell you to get "Proof of Pregnancy 1" and "Proof of Pregnancy 2." These are gotten by playing the 3rd and 5th CG's at least twice respectively.

The 10th CG requires you to have an item from the shop that costs 50,000 gold. You can get this gold by playing the 6th CG, where Fuyuko prostitutes herself for money.

I haven't tried out the battle system, but I did try to translate what the game had to offer. If there is some Japanese here and there, or some of it is jumbled, then my apologies. Anyways, I'll drop it here soon!

Reactions: Tempo2117