RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Princess Escape

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Princess Escape [1.0] (nagiyahonpo) [cen] [2019, jRPG, Action, ADV, Female Heroine, Animation, Battlefuck, Princess, Big Tits, Monsters, Tentacles, Harassment, Rape, Group, Handjob, Titsjob, Creampie] [jap]

TORRENT JAP:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Update : I finished the actual translation, I'm re reading the text to leave as few mistakes as possible. But I'll need people to point me the mistakes I did when they play if you want them corrected. (talking about english syntax since it's not my first language)
Also, I couldn't translate "Items" and "Skills" in the menu since it would break the battle system.

In the end. The translation is ready for tomorrow.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
So, I think I can "release" a first version, here you go guys, there is still minor stuff to fix (Missing space in battle but I don't know how to do it properly for now) but overall it's the best I can do

feel free to make constructive feedback so I can fix mistakes

Data folder to put in www folder at the game's root

Last edited:

Grumpyyy

Oct 27, 2017
So, I think I can "release" a first version, here you go guys, there is still minor stuff to fix (Missing space in battle but I don't know how to do it properly for now) but overall it's the best I can do

i can finish the game easily with this already, thank you

Marshme

Jun 18, 2018

i finished it too, it was good

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018

Wow thanks.

update - After playing this, the art and animation is really nice but the game is as basic as can be. Its just avoid being seen and if you are, win with H attacks. I wish the gameplay was more fun like or its prequel

Last edited:

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Wow thanks.

update - After playing this, the art and animation is really nice but the game is as basic as can be. Its just avoid being seen and if you are, win with H attacks. I wish the gameplay was more fun like or its prequel

Aaaw I was hoping for something similar to those games. I really had a good time playing them.

Anyway, thanks a lot to Jeyren for the translation.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I liked this game, but I noticed when the enemies sexually attack you.. they never cum. it was just a sex loop.. it made a game that would have been a great game graphically.. less in that way. But that said, the graphics were very nice!

the gameplay was okay.. not amazing but not boring.. puzzle things were a little fun..

Reactions: klisiu