RPGM [Translation Request] Princess Knight Elena ~ Stolen Fiancé ~ [GOKUBUTO Maker]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This game basically has no "normal" dialogue at all. Everything is written in scripts. Translating this is basically a "find the wrong ' " nightmare.

I'm still compelled to try to translate this because it's really weird and I like working with weird stuff, but this is most likely going to be a back and forth of finding and fixing bugs. There's no way I get all of this right on the first try. :KEK:

Edit: To give people an idea what level of weirdness I'm talking about here:
To translate one of the UI elements taking "剣術" (Swordsmanship) as an "short and easy" example.

this bit controls what is shown in that box:
"WindowManager.drawText(1, 剣術 + 弓術 + 植物 + 武器 + 装飾品);"

But those are variables so if I just change it to
0: "WindowManager.drawText(1, Swordsmanship + 弓術 + 植物 + 武器 + 装飾品);"

The game will crash.

To avoid that I have to first find the bit that defines the variable which in this case is:
0: "var 剣術 = '\\\\I[33]剣術 Lv' + $gameActors.actor(7).level + '\\n'"

and change it to
0: "var Swordsmanship = '\\\\I[33]Swordsmanship Lv' + $gameActors.actor(7).level + '\\n'"

And then that word is translated. :KEK:

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including "some" scripts, plugins.

Not much translated because of the ridiculous scripts used.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Changelog:
1.00: Initial Prototype.
1.01: Added a missing translation.
1.02: Had to remove alot of script translations because stuff just isnt working as it should.

Last edited:

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
So, it's an endless rogue-like dungeon crawler that runs about as smooth as L4D2 coked up on mods and also the female MC can only be fucked by orcs that only appear at dungeon levels 5+. The 'animations' are really just different stills and the only way for you to heal or regain energy is to find fruit that, so far in my run, only replenishes energy.

Yeah, I'd much rather play the Binding of Isaac if I really wanted to play a rogue-like crawler. Seriously, only orcs? There's literally tentacles that restrain your movement, plants, slimes, demons, but nope, the orc dick reigns supreme. Doesn't help that the orc I did come across was probably gay since all it did was stunlock me into a corner and fingerblast the MC's brains out but never stuck his meat in.

10/10 experience, I tell ya.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
So, it's an endless rogue-like dungeon crawler that runs about as smooth as L4D2 coked up on mods and also the female MC can only be fucked by orcs that only appear at dungeon levels 5+. The 'animations' are really just different stills and the only way for you to heal or regain energy is to find fruit that, so far in my run, only replenishes energy.

Yeah, I'd much rather play the Binding of Isaac if I really wanted to play a rogue-like crawler. Seriously, only orcs? There's literally tentacles that restrain your movement, plants, slimes, demons, but nope, the orc dick reigns supreme. Doesn't help that the orc I did come across was probably gay since all it did was stunlock me into a corner and fingerblast the MC's brains out but never stuck his meat in.

10/10 experience, I tell ya.
Puzzling out the weird needlessly complicated scripts was fun though. 8/10 would translate again. :KEK:

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Puzzling out the weird needlessly complicated scripts was fun though. 8/10 would translate again. :KEK:
I'd imagine so. I spent a good few minutes trying to figure out how to even start the game when I realised that it uses Enter and Shift instead of the standard Z,X,C config we all know and love. Then, outside of the prologue cutscene, there is almost no character dialogue at all since the only text present are legit the system notifications and status indicators.

It's like someone wanted to make a WolfRPG game but is loyal to RPGMaker-chan and decided to make this abomination of a rogue-like that fails to be fun to play nor fun to 'play'.

Must be a hassle and a half even attempting to do what you do here.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I notice these people have done three games now with an identical protagonist being fucked by orcs... and that's all they've done.
I'm not sure they've got much going on in the creativity and imagination department.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a direct request of honkuma I tried to revisit/fix this. In DMTL 1.02 I removed a lot of my edited scripts, because status effects just weren't working correctly. (Like the red apples not healing.)
I now "technically" know how to rewrite the scripts to make them work, but I just don't see this mess being worth it.
Re-writing everything would take me weeks, and for what?
1 orc rape scene? There's barely any content in this.

If people tell me that this is somehow their favorite game and they care a lot, I might still do it, but for now I guess I'll just view this as a failed project and move on.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote