Mar 3, 2018
Title: Princess Knight Honoka & Himeka RPG
Link:

Release: Jun/21/2023
Company/Circle:
Language: Japanese
Size: 1,53GB

Overview:

Lux, a brave young man, receives an imperial command from the king.
Sisters “Honoka” and “Himeka”, princess knights, challenge to defeat the Demon King with Lux.
After a mortal struggle, they finally succeeded in hunting down the Demon King.
However, the Demon King’s last-known magic was released and Lux was transformed into a jewel while still alive, protecting the sisters.

Honoka and Himeka temporarily retreat in order to save Lux, and then try again to defeat the Demon King…

Reactions: Noctium

microjim

Mar 3, 2018
+1 Art and H scenes are good, looks like a lot of variables in a game play, it will be fun to play this game in a Good MTL.
Good MTL also appreciated .

Narleta

Apr 14, 2023
+1 Art and H scenes are good, looks like a lot of variables in a game play, it will be fun to play this game in a Good MTL.
Good MTL also appreciated .
try this mtool works propely for me

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
is anyone working on this game? if not, i'll start translating it. it is much larger than games i've worked on, so it could take a few months (given that i'm starting up school again and work). if no one's working on it, i can get started today.

• Hey there
Reactions: TNTed

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
okay, after poking around, i found this game:

so, i'll leave it to anyone reading, do you want me to translate this princess knight game or the game i linked?

edit: i'll do one game first, and the other after. before the year ends.

Last edited:

davelinus

Aug 26, 2017

so, i'll leave it to anyone reading, do you want me to translate this princess knight game or the game i linked?
Definitely the one you just linked!

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017

Based on the preview art I would say that even if you ignore the "ugly bastard" the art in the game you linked ranged from meh to bad. The blowjob silhouette in the tent animation looked especially bad. Google translation of the text on the page made it sound pretty generic for the genre as well. I wouldn't even be all that interested if an uncensored official translation came out. The pixel animation near the end of the video was decent looking though.
The preview art for princess knight seems to be a decent step up by comparison. On the other hand the overview for this game is completely useless for getting an idea of the type of content to expect from the game, so I don't know what to tell you.
I have no idea if it would be worth the trouble of translating, but at the very least from looking at the DLsite page I will say that the princess knight game has a noticeably higher production value.

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
hey everyone, sorry about doing the other game first. if it you would like to try it out, here's the game.

anyway, now that that game's out of the way, i will be doing this one. keep in mind i do have work and school starting up soon, so this may take a little more time than i'd like. but i'm sure i can still complete it in a reasonable time. thanks.

paperslam

Jan 18, 2021
sorry for the silence for the past two weeks. i wanted to come on here and give an update. as i mentioned before, school and work have been taking some of my time, so i haven't progressed as fast as i'd like. i'm estimating around mid september to get the work done? i'm currently 40% done with it. thanks for being patient.