RPGM None [Translation Request] Princess Knight Lidina and the Dungeon of Lust (typhoon com)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
English(MTL)

just the translation:
Full Game :

If there are any errors in the translation, just let me know.

View attachment 1901270

Giving this a try.

Are you able to provide a few saves? It'll help determine if there's any errors later on in the game.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm using this game to teach someone else how to make a DMTL.
(Since it's short, but has some funky scripts).

It will probably still take a while since I want to walk him through the entire process, but just so people know that, at least from a DeepL based MTL perspective, this game is being worked on.

Edit: They haven't responded in a while so I'm not sure what's going on. If i get no news within the next month I'll simply make the DMTL myself.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
+1 i'm planing on buying the game and play it but i'll give this translated one a go first (even if it's not completely translated from what i'm reading from this thread)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
is there a way to remove the translation from the install?
If you apply the translation yourself by extracting the data and graphics folders from the game and dropping the translation folder onto the one to be replaced, you could copy that folder first and save it with a different name in the main game folder. To undo the translation, just rename it to it's original name and it will overwrite your changes and remove the translation. If you didn't back it up first, then you learned a valuable lesson. ;)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Very late update:

It seems like the guy that wanted to DMTL this got scared off by the tedious addlog text in this and abandoned the project, but didn't actually tell me.

So now I'm working on this myself, but it's still going to take a few days because manually replacing all spaces in the addlog messages with non-breaking spaces isn't something I want to do in one session. (There's roughly 1000 addlog messages in this game.)

Reactions: TJ412

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Very late update:

It seems like the guy that wanted to DMTL this got scared off by the tedious addlog text in this and abandoned the project, but didn't actually tell me.

So now I'm working on this myself, but it's still going to take a few days because manually replacing all spaces in the addlog messages with non-breaking spaces isn't something I want to do in one session. (There's roughly 1000 addlog messages in this game.)
If you want some help with that I can do a Python script to iterate the JSONs and get it done in a few minutes.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
If you want some help with that I can do a Python script to iterate the JSONs and get it done in a few minutes.
Having a script like that would be nice in general, but the benefit of doing it manually is that, If I have to edit every line anyway, I'm much more likely to notice and fix translation errors. (Especially the ones were DeepL placed addlog in the middle instead of the start.)

Thankfully not a lot of games use the addlog stuff (in large amounts) so it's not a super big deal, but thank you for the offer.

Reactions: 982y39f

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Having a script like that would be nice in general, but the benefit of doing it manually is that, If I have to edit every line anyway, I'm much more likely to notice and fix translation errors. (Especially the ones were DeepL placed addlog in the middle instead of the start.)

Thankfully not a lot of games use the addlog stuff (in large amounts) so it's not a super big deal, but thank you for the offer.
You are truly a tireless master of this work.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm almost done, but before posting it here I would need someone to play-test the prototype and screenshot me potential problems.
If someone is willing to do that, pm me (Start conversation), or just write it here and I'll pm you.

Reactions: 982y39f

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for ver2, including scripts, plugins, and translated pictures.
(You can find ver2 on hentai-sharing.)

All remaining weirdness we found, like how odd the pleasure gauge works, is present in the original Japanese game, and not a bug, but a feature.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Jul 9, 2020
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for ver2, including scripts, plugins, and translated pictures.
(You can find ver2 on hentai-sharing.)

All remaining weirdness we found, like how odd the pleasure gauge works, is present in the original Japanese game, and not a bug, but a feature.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Hi Shisaye, Do you still have the game download link for this one? Sorry for bumping