RPGM [Translation Request] Princess Tsurugi and the White Tower

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
tsurugi.png

The princess must ascend a mysterious tower filled with traps and monsters. Interesting game with an innovative battle system. Central kinks are bondage and rape.
4.66 rating from 300 reviews on DLsite.

Download (11/4/23)

Last edited:

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
1+

Would really appreciate a translation, hidden wall in the third stage

Now there is a block door in the 4th stage. sigh

Last edited:

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
1691831137684.png

I will take on the challenge of Translating Princess Tsurugi and White Tower.

I am currently MTLing Chapter 1, battles, items, weapons and armors. I am also currently need someone to proofread it for me so that I can finish this Translation Project quickly.

It would take me about two months of translating based on my current pace. If you'd like to help proofread this translation, please let me know.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017

Figured out some more of the game, attaching screen shots.

Now I'm stuck on chapter 5 there are four doors which require codes, not sure if there is another way. I killed the MR X monster that follows you around the stage and he didn't have it. If anyone else knows, would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobert123451

MKnok211

Mar 13, 2021

Figured out some more of the game, attaching screen shots.

Now I'm stuck on chapter 5 there are four doors which require codes, not sure if there is another way. I killed the MR X monster that follows you around the stage and he didn't have it. If anyone else knows, would appreciate it.
You can find notes around the map which tells your the code and order, if the code is less then 6 digits, you'll need to add zeros before it.
So for the puzzles on that and onward, here are all the answers.

5th trial pillars:
Order of input - 1 > 3 > 2 > 4
1 - 017280
3 - 111111
2 - 021491
4 - 008741

6th trial:

Girl that can't die... here are two methods
1. Use the bomb that will deal 150 fixed damage from the 5th trial.
2. Get 2 Adversity Counters and use focus then Behead skill.
(Poison will not deal lethal damage, so don't try that)

Crossroad - Right > Left > Down > Right > Left > Right

Holes (to area boss) - Right > Right > Centre > Left > Centre

Final trial:

'Final' boss' insta kill move - Equip 'Jump II' as your skill, then in the battle, always stay with 2 Adversity Counters so you can use 'Great Eagle' skill with focus to guarantee dodge it.

I hope this will save your time.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks, I had pretty much given up.

Spoilers....

If you name your character ( ぜんかいほう ) from the start of the game, you can unlock all H scenes.

Reactions: bobert123451
Apr 20, 2023
1692996855476.png

Without further Ado, the first chapter of Tsuguri is finished. Please keep in mind that this is still super early into the beta of the game. and there is bound to be bugs. I'm mainly posting this now as a proof of interest thing. So people can see if they like the game or not before committing to playing.

_----------What's been translated----------------_

Chapter one (Mtl)
Chapter one H-scenes (Manually translated with machine assistance, context might be strange as I'm translating blind)
Items (Mtl)
Armour and skills (Mostly Mtl, I have translated a couple of story relevant ones myself)

_------------What's next?-------------_
Armour, Skills, And common events for chapter one fully hand translated without MTL (Some look awkard now but it'd take me a day to pinpoint them all, thats why its my first task)

Finishing the *alternate* scene in chapter one (as of now it's only MTL,so if you get that scene I apologise)

Menu items fully changed (I've edited some, but I've not found every little detail)

Chapter one finalised

Onto chapter 2

_--------------How do I install?-----------_

Simply just download the zip file below and unzip it anywhere you like. then drag the IndexHTML, Data, And JS folders into the games WWW folder and allow it to overwrite everything..

_----------------Editors note-------------_
Most of the credit here should go to [B] blackcape[/B] and not me, all I have done is edit things and manually translate the H-scene. He has handled the story sections of the game (I will give them a manual look over when the patch is fully finished. from the quick play I gave of the chapter, it's playable though a bit janky in places. If this turns you off please don't worry, eventually this game will hopefully be fully coherent

ALSO, This is my first time using TL++ for a translation project, and I had an error while I was editing that resulted in corrupted progress, there's a chance alot of the manual changes I've made have been revereted, but I wanted to get this patch out to people, so i'll work on them now in the background.

If there are any problems. Feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to address them~

Last edited:

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
After discussing with Synapse, we have decided to develop this project in an agile environment. You can expect to see updates at least once per month (more frequently if we have additional time). Please anticipate encountering errors and inaccuracies in the initial releases.

The key point here is that feedback greatly assists us in improving both the game and our work. Therefore, whether through conversation or this forum, we genuinely appreciate it.

Reactions: Bondage Queen
Apr 20, 2023
1694857748403.png
The second chapter of Tsuguri is now finished. Please note that like last time this is an early beta patch so some things are bound to change/ be incorrect. And text overflowing might be rather present in some areas.

_----------What's been translated----------------_

Chapter one and chapter 2 story (Mtl)
Chapter one H-scenes And chapter 2 H scenes (Manually translated with machine assistance, context might be strange as I'm translating blind)
Items (Mtl)
Armour and skills (Mostly Mtl, I have translated a couple of story relevant ones myself)
"Hot spring" -Still a bit jank, is on the list to fix.

_------------What's next?-------------_

Finishing the *alternate* H-scenes (As of now I still don't know how to acquire them in story. so as of now they're left as MTL)

Cleaning up skill text formatting

Onto chapter 3

_--------------How do I install?-----------_

Simply just download the zip file below and unzip it anywhere you like. then drag the IndexHTML, Data, And JS folders into the games WWW folder and allow it to overwrite everything..

_----------------Editors note-------------_
Most of the credit here should go to blackcape and not me, all I have done is edit things and manually translate the H-scene. He has handled the story sections of the game (I will give them a manual look over when the patch is fully finished. from the quick play I gave of the chapters, it's playable though a bit janky in places. If this turns you off please don't worry, eventually this game will hopefully be fully coherent

I would also like to thank 12asdasdasd34 for a couple of suggestions on skill formatting and changes to some jank that was found

Also, for now I recommended that if you wish to watch a Scene again , you save before it. the recollection room uses special map files for some scenes. while others use the default. these special files are yet to be translated. (It's normally bosses)

There also might be an issue with “Hisame’s” scene in chapter 2, i made changes but I’ve been told they might not go through, if there’s issues I can re-upload it from a backup

If there are any problems. Feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to address them~

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Awesome. On a related note, how good would you guys say the game is?
Personally, I'd say it's rather interesting, When translating the story its fairly solid (While nothing ground-breaking)
And the H-content caters to a rather large array of kinks (Even if the overall is pain and pleasure from pain)

The gameplay too is interesting, I'm able to "Win" fights despite being massively underleveled by correctly using skills and attacks, though know most people don't play these games for the gameplay it's actually fairly solid.

I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10 personally, that might change in the final chapter cause the H-scenes seem to get MUCH more intense later on

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
Chapter 3 of Princess Tsuguri is now finished. Expected some translation jank and overflow of texts. Provide feedback here if you found them.

✔ What's been translated:
  • Chp 1-3 and their H-scenes (MTL and Proofread)
  • Items
  • Armour and skills
  • Character Upgrade at Hot Springs

➡ What's next?
  • The game is almost finished MTL translating. I just need Synapse42517gjs to proofread it.
  • The only thing that isn't finished yet is Chp 6 of translation.
  • Graphical Translation (Chapter banners, title screen, some Sfx'es)

How do I install?

1. Download the zip file.
  2. Extract to the directory of the game (the 'www' folder). Allow it to overwrite everything.
Note: While there isn't any problem in using existing saves, there are Japanese texts that is actually saved inside the save file, and being displayed in the game. If that bothers you, a New Game is recommended.

✒ Editors note

This game should be finished by the end of this month. I will request for a public thread of this game request so that other users will be notified.
Thanks to maboi Synapse for all of the good work in proofreading and clean up my dirty translations.
Again, feedback is appreciated.

Also, if you'd like to contribute for the Graphical Translation of the game, do let me know through PMs. I don't have that much knowledge of the proper typography to use for this kinds of graphical fonts.

If there are any problems, feel free to let us know through this threads and we'll do our best to address them. Ciao~

Apr 20, 2023
I'll try proofread as fast as I can as well to get the finished version out for everyone, but please note chapters 1-3 might have a slight writing style change when compared to the rest of the game for H-scene's simply because of how different translators work their magic. Hope people look forward to the first full beta release~

Apr 20, 2023
Sorry everyone for the radio silence regarding this project, I've been swamped down with stuff for awhile but I'm back up and working on it now!

What can you expect in the next patch (When I actually get time to make it)?

Chapters 4-5-6 finished translation with a proofread
The prologue and chapter 1 fully proofread again and of a higher quality
other misc menu change and skill name changes.

I wouldn't want to give a set time because i'm still kind of busy making stuff but the proofread is fully finished for all parts of NORMAL ENDING for the game, I just need to apply changes.

I have yet to touch the true ending or alternate H-scenes, my priority right now is releasing a patch that'll get the normal parts of the game up to a playable manner first.