RPGM [Translation Request] Princess Tsurugi and the White Tower

Apr 20, 2023
I'll keep updating this post as I get more and more done but I feel like it'd be great to keep updating people as I go along.
(The file included will be the most recently posted one)
1700672080620.png -----------------
What's in this patch
Chapter 1 got a full proofread with over 800 lines of text corrected thanks to 12asdasdasd34.
Chapters 1-4 are in a fairly confident state (Early beta, still likely lots to change).
Chapter 5 is 100% done
Chapter 6 is proofread but hasn't been touched up on yet, the same with the "Final" chapter on the normal ending.
Random things in the tower like meditation and forging, aswell as stat description's and most chapter 1-5 enemies.
--------------------
What hasn't been touched?
Menu items have been touched up and editied, but there's bound to be some I missed or some that still look awkard, feel free to message if you find any.

Most things in the game have double the flags in the files (Incase you name yourself a certain name I think or something like that) So some things might be really jank despite being manually translated, if you see these feel free to message me and i'll know what to correct.

Skills in battle are very hard to get actually working and fit due to the small text box, skills are sized around the "skills tab" on the main menu and can be read there.

Some recollection room sections may be off as some use their own flags instead of the default for some odd reason yet again.

As of chapter 3 you start getting "Bug cores" I have only touched 2 of the rewards from these (That being the mask and jar) , as they were the ones I found, so the other 4 will be very janky and horrible to read through, I will get to them at some point.
---------------------------
How to install?

Unzip the files into the WWW folder of your game and allow it to overwrite everything.
If you had a previous save file, some flavour text will still be in Japanese such as enemy skill and save text.
----------------

Tl notes-

Not much to say, will keep trying to push stuff out and will fix any errors pointed out (Of which there are a tonne) when I finish the normal end. If you find anything while playing feel free to share in my messages or here. Thanks again to blackcape for his base MLT translation of the game that I edited over.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Just to let everyone know the normal ending is now in playable form.

I have finished translating and editing all proofreading change I have found through chapter 6 and the entire normal end, now i've gotta proofread again for the true ending so updates might be a bit slow (I think every single Boss H-scene has a true ending version) Same statements as previous so no need to mention them here. if you find an error feel free to let me know. Also, OneH-scene in chapter 6 might be wonky still but that's cause it uses 2 files and I only editied one.

Also, the final boss' skills are in japanese, they seem to be reading from a different file than every other skill and the last time I changed something there the whole project broke. if there's a demand for it I can try fix it but other than that i'll start work on the true ending. (The normal end is by not getting all the souls and not interacting with the bookshelf in the last chapter.)

Reactions: orlmente
Apr 20, 2023
Apologies for the double post, but I've already finished the entire true ending route.

All of those "Alternate scenes"? And the "True ending boss fight?" Both of them are postgame optional content. so I'll start working on that now. As of right now, so long as you ingore all post game, Most of the game should be fine on this copy of the game.

With that considered, there's 7rewrite scenes and 5 totally new scenes all in post game, I reckon it'll be a fair bit of time before I get it all done so thread might go a bit silent again.

I don't want to make another pointless post but I've done a little bit of fix up edits as well as the first BAD END scene and random post game conversations
BELOW HAS BEEN UPDATED

Found a couple issues with my translation in the first BAD END scene and have updated them again

FINISHED A FEW MORE BAD END SCENES AND HAVE UPDATED AGAIN.

Last edited:

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
Princess Tsurugi and White Tower ENG - Open Beta

1702547339851.png

With 4 months of working on MTL + Fan Proofreading, Synapse and I are proud to present Princess Tsurugi and White Tower! The game is now playable with translation, from start to finish, using Clear (my run) and Normal (Synapse's run) difficulty setting.

✅ This translation patch contains (almost):
  • All message texts, including H-scenes and bad end H-scenes
  • UI; menus, descriptions, upgrades, etc.
‍ℹ Since this is Open Beta, there are some tidbits left to solve, such as:
  • Some existing Japanese texts
  • Gibberish grammar or typos, especially in upgrade menu
  • Missing UI texts
  • Unlocking Gallery Room by inputting certain name
⚠ We are considering these tasks:
  • Translating pictures. Both of us don't have good enough skills to translate image with suitable fonts. If you have the experience of translating pictures, let us know.
  • Extra spicy H-texts. I actually modified patch one of the H-scenes to include some more descriptive texts that help you 'understand' the scene even more. If you love it, do let me know! (ps. the 1st 'bad end' H-scenes)
As this is Open Beta, feedback is open. Let us know if there is:
  • Performance issues (soft/hard locks game-breaking glitch/bugs)
  • Translation errors (mind-boggling grammar, typos, Japanese texts in the way)
Provide us screenshots, texts or something that can help us finding the issue.

Synapse and I agreed to push this publicly by the end of the month, provided if the players can play from start until finish without any issues. We are proud of our work, and delighted to share them.

Hugs to:
  • Bondage Queen for providing the game (and its updates)
  • 12asd for assisting us
  • Users in this thread for following and believing in our translating work! We couldn't have more motivation translating this game without the support of you!
Setup (Tested for Version 1.25):
  1. Make a backup of your original Japanese version of the game.
  2. Download the translation patch.
  3. Extract to 'www' of the game directory.
  4. Play the game. Optional: Start a new game to ensure consistency.
enjoy, bondage fans.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Princess Tsurugi and White Tower ENG - Open Beta

View attachment 3171996

With 4 months of working on MTL + Fan Proofreading, Synapse and I are proud to present Princess Tsurugi and White Tower! The game is now playable with translation, from start to finish, using Clear (my run) and Normal (Synapse's run) difficulty setting.

✅ This translation patch contains (almost):
  • All message texts, including H-scenes and bad end H-scenes
  • UI; menus, descriptions, upgrades, etc.
‍ℹ Since this is Open Beta, there are some tidbits left to solve, such as:
  • Some existing Japanese texts
  • Gibberish grammar or typos, especially in upgrade menu
  • Missing UI texts
  • Unlocking Gallery Room by inputting certain name
⚠ We are considering these tasks:
  • Translating pictures. Both of us don't have good enough skills to translate image with suitable fonts. If you have the experience of translating pictures, let us know.
  • Extra spicy H-texts. I actually modified patch one of the H-scenes to include some more descriptive texts that help you 'understand' the scene even more. If you love it, do let me know! (ps. the 1st 'bad end' H-scenes)
As this is Open Beta, feedback is open. Let us know if there is:
  • Performance issues (soft/hard locks game-breaking glitch/bugs)
  • Translation errors (mind-boggling grammar, typos, Japanese texts in the way)
Provide us screenshots, texts or something that can help us finding the issue.

Synapse and I agreed to push this publicly by the end of the month, provided if the players can play from start until finish without any issues. We are proud of our work, and delighted to share them.

Hugs to:
  • Bondage Queen for providing the game (and its updates)
  • 12asd for assisting us
  • Users in this thread for following and believing in our translating work! We couldn't have more motivation translating this game without the support of you!
Setup (Tested for Version 1.25):
  1. Make a backup of your original Japanese version of the game.
  2. Download the translation patch.
  3. Extract to 'www' of the game directory.
  4. Play the game. Optional: Start a new game to ensure consistency.
enjoy, bondage fans.
Congratulations on the release! I have to still try it but I know the amount of work was massive just by looking at the untranslated game. The Bondage/DiD community really has reliable users!

Reactions: PunpunRen
Apr 20, 2023
Congratulations on the release! I have to still try it but I know the amount of work was massive just by looking at the untranslated game. The Bondage/DiD community really has reliable users!
Thank you! The game was 6 chapters with tons of side H-scenes as bonus post game content (That i'm slowly working on now over christmas)

Reactions: PunpunRen

sep_ff7

Jul 6, 2019
Hi people, how do I get the 2nd victory key for the meat area? Also there is a wall off area to the right of the mid boss (sister). Do I use the flamethrower on that?