RPGM [Translation Request] Princess's Nighttime Disguise Exhibitionism and Prostitution RPG -Succubus Sealing Saga-

ranfar5

Mar 8, 2019
I keep getting alerts about +1 posts here - y'all know I posted a translation of the majority of the gameplay at the bottom of page 4 right?

Reactions: VidyaNoz

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
I keep getting alerts about +1 posts here - y'all know I posted a translation of the majority of the gameplay at the bottom of page 4 right?
yeah, but everyone here is too lazy to pick the link of the untranslated game on the page 3, download it, go to page 4, download your translation and put your translation in the game to then play the game

Oct 13, 2021
I cannot open the game it shows this error before and after I put the translate file in the game, is there any way I can solve it? thanks

Pesoen

Nov 28, 2020
okay, i downloaded the game, and some files get a wrong translation when unpacked, leading to some people having errors. i have fixed these errors in the attached file, and installed the translation(as it too contains references to the files with new names), simply overwrite the files in the www directory with the ones in the file, and it SHOULD work.

i think(but not sure) that Locale Emulator can fix this issue, and retain the Japanese text, but this was easier.

Some NPC's MIGHT be wrong! they can be fixed on your own(if you want to) by changing the names around on the Mobs_*_MV files in the img folder, at least i think they are wrong as what i would think were guards, are maids.. it should not matter much to the story, but just a thought..

there is still much work to do, but changing too much around at once can lead to errors, though i will try to do a MTL on the rest of the game(menu's mainly) when i have some more time.