Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
1654329562716.png
Developer: Anmitsuya -
Language: Japanese

Translation into: English
Store:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Story:

Last edited:

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
If any translators are looking at this thread, or doubting if they should spend their time on this.

I would be willing to pay you for your time and for a translation of this project (It doesn't have to be 100% perfect, but just around the same level as Little Braver... so, no Machine Translation.)

If you are interested, you could send me a DM with the rates that you are asking.
But, I'm thinking about at least triple digits.

Reactions: KarylSummer

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
If any translators are looking at this thread, or doubting if they should spend their time on this.

I would be willing to pay you for your time and for a translation of this project (It doesn't have to be 100% perfect, but just around the same level as Little Braver... so, no Machine Translation.)

If you are interested, you could send me a DM with the rates that you are asking.
But, I'm thinking about at least triple digits.
I thought I would bump this message, so hopefully there are some takers.

I'm willing to pay around €200 for a proper translation of this project. (No MTL.)
And, I'm also willing to hire you for even more projects after this one. (monthly)

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
I thought I would bump this message, so hopefully there are some takers.

I'm willing to pay around €200 for a proper translation of this project. (No MTL.)
And, I'm also willing to hire you for even more projects after this one. (monthly)
200 euros? Do you have nowhere to throw your money? Say 100, someone will agree anyway

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
200 euros? Do you have nowhere to throw your money? Say 100, someone will agree anyway
I throw my money towards the things that I really want.

And what I want is for the remaining Anmitsuya projects to be translated.
And for a couple other games as well.
And I'm willing to pay that same amount for each of those projects.(Max 1 per month.)
So I could provide someone with a nice extra cashflow for a couple of months if anyone is interested.

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I throw my money towards the things that I really want.

And what I want is for the remaining Anmitsuya projects to be translated.
And for a couple other games as well.
And I'm willing to pay that same amount for each of those projects.(Max 1 per month.)
So I could provide someone with a nice extra cashflow for a couple of months if anyone is interested.
I think if you're willing to pay for it, your chances might be better at ULMF.
There are some problems though. I think all the Anmitsuya games are banned over there due to Loli content and Prism Fantasy is encrypted. So as long as noone can decrypt it there will be no translation.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I think if you're willing to pay for it, your chances might be better at ULMF.
There are some problems though. I think all the Anmitsuya games are banned over there due to Loli content and Prism Fantasy is encrypted. So as long as noone can decrypt it there will be no translation.
Yeah, that's why I tried my luck here first.
Because, they do have some more rules against Loli Content.

I didn't know anything about the encryption.
If it's not possible to decrypt, then there are still other titles on my list that I would like to see translated, and my offer is the same for those. :)

If I can't find anyone on here, then I'm going to try my luck on some discord servers, but I still think that this site is my best option.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
If it is just the normal RPGM "encryption" it is super easy to decrypt, there are litterally tools that does it with the click of a few buttons at most

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
It unfortunately isn't. Otherwise there would be a MTL lying around somewhere.
Darn, that sucks...

Well, the offer keeps standing,regardless.
Other games that I would pay for to see a good translation for
Anmitsuya - Rina The Mage
Anmitsuya - Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (currently, only a MTL)
Anmitsuya - Knight of the Church Charlotte (Currently, only partially MTL)
Anmitsuya - Sorcery Kingdom (Currenly, only MTL)
Shoku - Sister Yuri (Currently, only MTL)
Shoku - Holy Knight Francoise (Currenly, only MTL)
Shoku - Demoness Litty (Currently, only MTL)

Obviously for the shorter ones I'll pay a bit less but still in the triple digits.
But maybe someone could be up for the job to edit those existing MTL builds and create a proper one.

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
It unfortunately isn't. Otherwise there would be a MTL lying around somewhere.
Actually, it is supper easy to decrypt. The decryption tool is on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/

I did have to update my copy, as the older version said something was wrong with the file... but the one here did the trick.

That said, if anyone wants to take a stab at this, I'm willing to support. I've already done everything but the common/maps (a.k.a. the hard part).
For the menu/items/etc. I just need to do some play-testing to make sure I didn't screw up word wrapping and find the stuff hiding in scripts.

I'm using Google Sheets to keep track of the raw vs. translation so it's easier to do quality control... so let me know if you want access.

Last edited:
Reactions: J II D