RPGM None [Translation Request] - Prism Fantasy [Anmitsuya]

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Actually, it is supper easy to decrypt. The decryption tool is on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/enigmavbunpacker-rpg-maker-exe-unpacking.5924/

I did have to update my copy, as the older version said something was wrong with the file... but the one here did the trick.

That said, if anyone wants to take a stab at this, I'm willing to support. I've already done everything but the common/maps (a.k.a. the hard part).
For the menu/items/etc. I just need to do some play-testing to make sure I didn't screw up word wrapping and find the stuff hiding in scripts.

I'm using Google Sheets to keep track of the raw vs. translation so it's easier to do quality control... so let me know if you want access.
Awesome, thanks.
Hopefully someone is willing to help you out. :)

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I thought I would bump this message, so hopefully there are some takers.

I'm willing to pay around €200 for a proper translation of this project. (No MTL.)
And, I'm also willing to hire you for even more projects after this one. (monthly)
Darn, that sucks...

Well, the offer keeps standing,regardless.
Other games that I would pay for to see a good translation for
Anmitsuya - Rina The Mage
Anmitsuya - Princess Knight Alicia of the Ruined Kingdom (currently, only a MTL)
Anmitsuya - Knight of the Church Charlotte (Currently, only partially MTL)
Anmitsuya - Sorcery Kingdom (Currenly, only MTL)
Shoku - Sister Yuri (Currently, only MTL)
Shoku - Holy Knight Francoise (Currenly, only MTL)
Shoku - Demoness Litty (Currently, only MTL)

Obviously for the shorter ones I'll pay a bit less but still in the triple digits.
But maybe someone could be up for the job to edit those existing MTL builds and create a proper one.
Bump.

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
Just an update - I am still working on this (part time, mind you).

Currently working on H-cut-ins and combat events (probably only about 10% done). Once finished, should be done with all non-story common events. Will work on East Forest maps/events next. Offer still stands if someone wants to help.

Let me know if there is a strong opinion on this, as I am no professional... but for example...
「レロレロレロレロレロ、ちゅばッ、レロレロレロレロレロ……!」 (context: cunnilingus)
Easy way: "Rerorerorerorerorero, chuba, rerorerorerorerorero...!"
My compromise: *lick, lick, lick* *slurp* *lick, lick, lick*

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A good portion of this game's UI is comprised of images. So if you are set on translating this you will need to do some image editing if you want a proper UI translation as well.

Jun 29, 2018
uh just going to say this the dev has translated it i just checked.
well this is odd apperently someone played a trick on me it said supported english then when i checked again it went back to japanese wtf?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Just an update - I am still working on this (part time, mind you).

Currently working on H-cut-ins and combat events (probably only about 10% done). Once finished, should be done with all non-story common events. Will work on East Forest maps/events next. Offer still stands if someone wants to help.

Let me know if there is a strong opinion on this, as I am no professional... but for example...
「レロレロレロレロレロ、ちゅばッ、レロレロレロレロレロ……!」 (context: cunnilingus)
Easy way: "Rerorerorerorerorero, chuba, rerorerorerorerorero...!"
My compromise: *lick, lick, lick* *slurp* *lick, lick, lick*
I'd just translate those to "*Lick* *Slurp* *Lick*", or possibly something along the lines of "[Slurping Noises Intensify]" if I'm feeling more humorous. I personally get ripped right out of the swing of things when a translation just does the lazy thing for those.

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
A good portion of this game's UI is comprised of images.
Don't worry, I'm comfortable editing images - if fact, that was one of the first things I did. I've already learned I need to tweak them (assumed the first was 'rape' but it really is 'harrassment' or perhaps 'violated' would be more appropriate.
uh just going to say this the dev has translated it i just checked.
If the dev translated, that would be awesome, but I haven't seen an official translation for any of their other games... so the odds are incredibly low.
I'd just translate those to "*Lick* *Slurp* *Lick*", or possibly something along the lines of "[Slurping Noises Intensify]"
Yeah, honestly there are 'slurp' sound effects in-game now that I've done some play testing, so they may be entirely unnecessary... I'll use my best judgement and willingly accept feedback.

I'm mostly done with the forest - I just need to clean up the first H encounter and then move on to the first town (a.k.a. still not very far :cautious:)

Reactions: J II D

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I've been working on this off and on for awhile now, but I'm stopping for good and posting what I've done so far. If you're still working on this quin2k you can take what I've done and use it, just credit me if you do. Too many defeat scenes and other stuff that I wasn't having fun with or looking forward to.

The main story's translated up until they get to the big city Preage. Most of the h-scenes you can get until that point are also translated. Menus are mostly done, items/actors/skills/states/enemies are all over the place though. Also, I changed the name of the disaster from "The Null" to "The Void" about halfway through working on it but never went back and fixed it. If anybody decides to pick this up dm me with any questions.

Reactions: whisper25

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
The main story's translated up until they get to the big city Preage. Most of the h-scenes you can get until that point are also translated. Menus are mostly done, items/actors/skills/states/enemies are all over the place though. Also, I changed the name of the disaster from "The Null" to "The Void" about halfway through working on it but never went back and fixed it. If anybody decides to pick this up dm me with any questions.
Personally, I ended up calling \\N[9] "Nihility" which is just a fancy word for nothingness... came up as a translation option and sounded sufficiently mysterious :unsure: I've been keeping the \\N codes... probably unnecessarily so.

EDIT:
I honestly haven't looked at cactuar's patch yet, but since they've gotten more maps done than me... here is my partial. I've removed any maps I don't have complete so if you wanted to use theirs and then add mine, it should (in theory) work. Mine is based on v1.06 of the game. I named it v0.15 because I estimate I'm 15% done with the maps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Personally, I ended up calling \\N[9] "Nihility" which is just a fancy word for nothingness... came up as a translation option and sounded sufficiently mysterious :unsure: I've been keeping the \\N codes... probably unnecessarily so.

EDIT:
I honestly haven't looked at cactuar's patch yet, but since they've gotten more maps done than me... here is my partial. I've removed any maps I don't have complete so if you wanted to use theirs and then add mine, it should (in theory) work. Mine is based on v1.06 of the game. I named it v0.15 because I estimate I'm 15% done with the maps.

Great job,

Can't wait till the complete version. :)

IronJovi

Oct 3, 2019
How do you people avoid script errors when translating? Some things are obvious callbacks to different scripts, but it's not always clear what is safe to edit/translate. Dunno if this is the right place to ask this though.

EDIT:

Aug 22, 2018
How do you people avoid script errors when translating? Some things are obvious callbacks to different scripts, but it's not always clear what is safe to edit/translate. Dunno if this is the right place to ask this though.
Tips in this regard:

1. Take it line-by-line, never using any functions that just translate entire files at once. Make backups regularly, and regularly test if the game still works.
2. Play through the game as best you can in Japanese, and avoid translating anything you don't see in an in-game dialog box.
3. If at all possible, use RPG Maker to translate RPG Maker games, as opposed to a third-party translation tool.

Last edited:

quin2k

Feb 8, 2018
Tips in this regard:

1. Take it line-by-line, never using any functions that just translate entire files at once. Make backups regularly, and regularly test if the game still works.
2. Play through the game as best you can in Japanese, and avoid translating anything you don't see in an in-game dialog box.
3. If at all possible, use RPG Maker to translate RPG Maker games, as opposed to a third-party translation tool.
IronJovi - This exactly (well, I don't do #3). Even if you use a tool to translate, definitely translate the .js files manually. Some other tips:

4. You should only need to edit plugins.js as this calls the other scripts.
5. Edit after the : only. The structure is usually "reference on script":"what it displays as"
3. (my version)
I personally edit the .json files directly, as I find it annoying to hunt through the map/menus. You can use the "AnalysePlugin" on Notepad++ to find code 401, 402, 102 which are the most common for displayed text. If I'm really stumped, I'll use FileSeek on the data folder to find the japanese text (how I found the "combat popups"... code 318 or something)