Others None [Translation Request] Project Sexaroid

riceboi6966

Nov 9, 2021
I've managed to machine translate the game using the tyrano script parser on translator ++.

Main issue I've run into is getting the dlc patched into the game properly. Everywhere I look, it's supposed to be as simple as placing the patch file in the game folder but doing so messes up the scenes for me (prior to translation)

Anyone manage to get the dlc properly patched into the game? Would really like to know how so I can just have it all translated.

Reactions: mr__person__

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
I've managed to machine translate the game using the tyrano script parser on translator ++.

Main issue I've run into is getting the dlc patched into the game properly. Everywhere I look, it's supposed to be as simple as placing the patch file in the game folder but doing so messes up the scenes for me (prior to translation)

Anyone manage to get the dlc properly patched into the game? Would really like to know how so I can just have it all translated.
You're further than me, I wasn't even able to get Translator++ to work nicely when I tried myself. I wish you luck, hopefully you'll have a full translation you can share soon.