• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation request] Prostitute Knight Frau ~Escape From the Elite Quarter~ [gold complex]

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
+1 A hero please emerge from the skies!

Maybe Shisaye can work his magic with his latest tools to give us the best MTL we can get at least

Reactions: tunboino

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
+1 A hero please emerge from the skies!

Maybe Shisaye can work his magic with his latest tools to give us the best MTL we can get at least
A bit odd phrasing, but I take it you are requesting me to update the existing Google MTL to SLR.
That's planned anyway. I'm going to get rid of all my old google based projects at some point.
I guess I'm going to give this one priority then.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the obsolete Google MTL here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.